MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-12-2007, 09:24 PM

Thumbs up Thanks for a great time at teh party!

I would like to thank the Bottom’s up club of an outstanding party! It was my first large party like this and I had a fantastic time. I would like to thank some of the people who made it memorable. Thanks to Paul & Lyn, and Hobbsey for there efforts as I know it was a bit of a pain with and the printer dying and the problems I was having with my server not sending consistantly & bouncing incoming e-mails during the registration period.
I would like to thank some of the individual who helped make it such a wonderful time, its not a complete list as that would be to many to list, but some of those who did the most to most my first TX party a smash hit. Paul & Terrie, John & Nancy; kaylex who was the perfect spankee to start the party off on a high note with just the right amount of battiness to make it fun, eagerness to play frequently, warm smile and constantly friendly nature through out the party, a true gem to get to know and play with.
Lil_dixiedarling, Fraud girl, and Satia who was a joy to play with as a spankee with her interaction with spanker & people around her. Nancy, Bonnie, Emily and Amber who always seemed to have a smile and kind work for those she met. And there was the unforgetabale Ian (what a character!) who seemed to liven up the party just by walking in the room.
There were so many people who helped to make it a fantastic party, I don’t remember all the names and contributions. It was a very friendly group and I made many new friends who’s friendship I will always cherish. I will defiantly recommend your party to all the spanko’s I know & meet as everybody seems to have a great time at it. The Bottoms Up club did and outstanding job at putting on a great event. So to all whose paths I crossed during my 3 days & 4 nights there that helped to make it a wonderful experience, I say thank you one and all!

Thank you all so much,
Rick aka hwyman/tall_man_can