MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 11-04-2006, 11:40 AM

A real spanking experience; An Unladylike Word Earns The Belt *The REST OF THE STORY"

It's funny you know, the details that I can remember from that night. As my feet slowly crossed our living room to my father's chair I was already getting that funny feeling in my stomach. I had come to realize that there was absolutely nothing left to do to save myself, other than hope he would be too tired to want to deal with me. Once I had finally made the short distance and stood next to his chair, I looked over my shoulder slightly. There she was; my mother, still standing at the door with arms folded and her lips pressed tightly together as she always did when she was mad. I turned back towards my sleeping father and with a gulp proceeded to attempt waking him. Not an easy thing to do. After calling out to him a few times, I somehow mustered up the courage to slightly nudge him. His newspaper fell from the arm of the recliner as he awoke. I hurried to pick it up. Like that was going to make any difference in my very upcoming sentence !
"Daddy....I uh mm said a, I said ...B**** at school today." Of course my voice trailed off quite a bit at the end and he could barely hear me. He just turned and stared at me. After a short pause he said " You said WHAT ?" I immediately felt ashamed of what my father had just heard come from my mouth. I was thinking to myself; "not again, I don't know if I can say it again." I jumped when his foot rest suddenly came down on his recliner and he leaned forward to hear me better. I took this as a clue that I had no choice but to say it again.
"I...I said...B**** " The silence that followed after was amazingly loud to me. He looked at me as if I had just told him I had burned down a building. In a stern but quiet voice I was ordered to go upstairs to my room. Not a good sign. While walking up our stairs, my father joined my mother in the kitchen to discuss my punishment. I wanted to wait on the stairs and listen, but decided that was way to risky. I was already in enough trouble.
Waiting. How I absolutely hated the waiting part. My head would be so busy trying to come up with a plan to get on my father's soft side( a near impossible thing to do) and my tummy would be doing gymnastics. So the only thing left to do after I climbed up and sat on the edge of my white canopy bed, was to bite on the end of my thumb. Which I still do to this day. It wasn't long before I heard the all too familiar creaking on the stairs followed by my father's heavy footsteps. The worst sound however, was the light clinking sound of his belt buckle and the popping sound as his belt quickly left his belt loops. Keeping my head down, I remember looking at the top of my father's black shoes. He was still in his work uniform. I was regretting the fact that I had planned to wait until bed time to make my confession. Now the only protection I had was my panties and a thin cotton nightgown with little pink flowers all over it. Real smart you are Amber.
"You are getting two punishments. For even saying such an unladylike word in the first place, your getting a good hard dose of my belt. For not telling your mother and I as you were told to do by your teacher, you will not be going to the slumber party at Melissa's this weekend." I only had a minute to let this sink in. This was going even worse than I had ever imagined.
"But daddy I was going to tell.." I was quickly interrupted with a very stern "Lay down on your tummy." Now my head was really spinning. I've never gotten the belt while laying on my bed before. Why did I choose to sit on my bed to wait for him ?!?! I reluctantly obeyed. I wonder now if he could visually see my trembling. I'm surprised I didn't make the whole bed shake. I suddenly felt a horrible sting as that first lick landed on my bottom. It wasn't long before I was burying my head into my pillow and pulling my pale purple bed spread up in handfuls. There were no pauses or breaks. I just felt a continuous burn over and over as the belt found my backside and the back of my legs. I was past the point of tears, I was pleading in between sobs. They fell on deaf ears of course. It was never a good idea to put your hand back to protect your now on fire bottom, but I could no longer just lay there and take it. While squirming I put my hands back and was quickly reminded that unless I wanted those whipped too, I'd better get them out of the way. As I moved my hands back up and under my pillow, I felt my ankles pulled together and held firmly. The "spanking" resumed as I wailed like an injured cat. Just when I thought there would be nothing left of my pour bottom and legs, my ankles were released. In between hiccups and crying, I heard the sound of my father's voice.
"The next time a word like that even enters your little head young lady, I'd suggest you remember what it cost you tonight. Am I understood ?"
A barely audible "yes sir" came from my lips.
"Good. Get yourself in bed and when I get home tomorrow I'd better hear that you apologized to your teacher also." With that, I waited until he left my room and was headed back down the stairs to pull up my gown and rub my sore bottom. As I slowly got up and pulled back the covers, a new flood of tears and crying came over me. I buried down into my covers and back onto my tummy of course. While wiping tears and rubbing my legs, I decided I just hated that mean kid who told on me at school and that I shouldn't say words that I didn't know the meaning of. Most importantly, NEVER EVER wait until bedtime to "fess up."
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 11-04-2006, 07:31 PM

Oh my. An amazing story, well worth waiting for. Thanks so much for sharing this, Amber. I'm sure you learned your lesson about cussing Great writing. Now let's see the rest of "Lost & Found"
Old 11-05-2006, 04:51 PM

Amber, you are amazing! That is the exact scenario I look for in a video. Any tips on where I can find?
Old 11-05-2006, 07:04 PM
katie_spades

Wow, great story Amber. Thanks for sharing!
Old 11-06-2006, 01:13 AM

Head over to www.amateurspankings.com and check out the videos there. In addition to some great vids of Amber, they also have a number of vids which focus on parental scenarios. The ones I've seen have all been very promising.
Old 11-06-2006, 02:06 AM

BlackVelvet,

Thanks for the kind plug. The check's in the mail.

Seriously, thanks. I'll have to send you a picture of a well-spanked girl standing in the corner!
Old 11-06-2006, 02:35 PM

thanks

Yeah amber that was good i too would also like to see that reenacted think you and tom should put that up on the site sometimes. If you can handle being whipped like that again
Old 11-07-2006, 04:58 PM
luv2spankher

Good story

Amber
You must have been spanked at school please tell us about it.
Old 11-08-2006, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2spankher View Post
Amber
You must have been spanked at school please tell us about it.
Yes I was spanked in school, and you can hear about that in my interview spanking on www.spankinginterviews.com
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 03-15-2008, 02:03 PM

Great Story & story telling!

Amber,

I remember the days of getting the belt, always bare in my case, and you remembered and communicated many of the all important details... the buckle jingling, etc!!