MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > How To's

Old 02-20-2008, 10:21 AM
londonspank

spanking help

i'd like to spank myself, because i have nobody to spank me. i'll do it bare, i just need some instruction. i need somebody to tell me how much and how, because otherwise i always stop short. (i have no special spanking toys).
Old 02-21-2008, 07:11 AM

Thumbs up need to go shopping

Dear Friend
fi you go to some of the shops in London thier are paddles specificly desicned for self spanking
Scarecrow "Who Dares Wins"
Old 02-21-2008, 10:26 AM

Lightbulb

You can also go to some Adult shops and buy some spanking paddles that can be used by yourself. I can remember when I spanked myself with one of Dad's belts he had when I first became interested in spanking. Since I grew up being spanked with the paddle swatted on my bare bottom in later years I would go to the bathroom after my mother gave me my sound barebottom spanking and look in the mirror at the red sting marks the paddle left. My mother never abused me but made a left good impressions on my bottom to make sure I knew when I stepped out of bounds with the rules of the house. I soon became sexually arroused by the spankings I got and began to spank myself with wooden spoons and 15 inch wooden rulers. If you are going to spank yourself use a 15 inch ruler or long wooden spoon and look in a long mirror to view your backside. You can use roleplay when doing this and then apply the swats to the lower end of the buttocks and upper thighs. Spank as hard as you want and let the sting take effect. Time your spanks between 15 to 20 seconds to let the sting take effect. Of course try to find a mate to spank you. You may want to try ads on the internet or even a close friend you may have. I remember a lady in my apartment bullding who spanked me one nite with the paddle on my bare bottom. We were talking about our childhood spankings when she asked if I wanted a spanking. I had no problem pulling down my pants and letting her apply the paddle. I now have a girlfriend who paddles me and gives me good sound spankings with her hand over her lap when I deserve it and also when I want it. Good luck and let me know if need more help.

Goth63
Old 10-16-2008, 01:38 PM

1st I have found some of the best spanking implements can be found right in your own home.. a bathbrush, wooden spoons, spatulas...you get the idea.
The best posistion I have seen for this is the diaper posistion. Laying on your back with feet raised provides nice access to your bottom without having to reach around your back. A hairbrush is a great choice for this posistion. As for how many smacks to give, start with about 20 or so then look at your bum and see how red it is and look for any skin damage or broken blood vessels...if all looks good, give another 10 or so. It wont be long and you'll be an accomplished self spanker. Hope that answered your question.