MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > How To's

Old 07-13-2008, 08:20 PM

im pregnant can i still get spanked

Well i found out about 2 weeks ago that im pregnant agean and im a bdsm and spanking as well. only when im bad. we haven't done anything but i would like to know what you did when u where pregnant ladies. please let me know.

thanks
~stef
Old 07-14-2008, 11:33 AM

I have read up on this before simply by accident. I don't think there is much you can do I am afraid... Any pysical punishment is a no no apparently or should be avoided.

I've never been pregnant. But I do know that any thing pysical is properly not a good idea. I guess it depends what your into I know it sounds lame. But alot of people like time out or think it's very effective though I'm not a big fan myself. I surpose pleasure as punishment or denying such pleasure could also work. You might have to go abit vanilla for now Also anything forced like nudity or clouthes your spanker likes or feels humilate you.

I'm not sure if there is anything else you could do which would make you totally safe. But thats all I've got and again depends on what works for you. Have fun
Old 07-14-2008, 08:22 PM

My ex husband wasnt into spanking so I didnt have to consider that during either of my 2 pregnancies.

But I work in a obgyn office and I can tell you the 1st Trimester (the 1st 13wks) is the most critical. I think some light erotic spanking would be okay but you definitely dont want to engage in anything that would cause any major jarring. Just use common sense and I think you'll be okay...

I googled this subject and came up with alot of diff sites that talk about the subject so you might try doing that as well..
Old 07-20-2008, 12:50 AM

Opinions on this are mixed; I've seen this topic come up before, and responses ranged all up and down the spectrum. I know some people have played while pregnant and not had any trouble. However, since you seem to imply (if I'm interpretting correctly) that your spanking is only a discipline tool, I would suggest finding another consequence to use during this time, especially for the first three months when the fetus is so fragile. You could use writing lines, writing essays, denial of privileges, grounding, extra chores (assuming you have enough energy). I would avoid mouth-soaping, as this is no time to be ingesting lye.

If you decide to engage in spanking, I'd strongly suggest sticking to light surface-sting implements such as cane or switch. You don't want any deep thud or any type of blow that could knock you over. Don't use positions which will put pressure on your abdomen; perhaps you could kneel on all fours on the bed, lean forward with hands on wall, or lean over with hands on the bed or a chair.

Frankly, during my first trimester, I felt so sick there was no chance of doing anything amiss. I was lucky to drag myself to work. Take care of yourself and baby, first and foremost.