MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > How To's

Old 08-22-2007, 07:45 PM
rangerboy

Talking Fraud Girl Heads West

Fellow Spankos,

My very dear friend Fraud Girl is going to be relocating to the Phoenix, AZ area in the very near term. While I will miss her terribly, I know that it will be even tougher for her having to being away from home, family, and friends for what we hope is only a short while.

To ease the burden, could I impose on some of the ladies in the Phoenix scene to get in touch with FG via this forum to ease her transition and introduce her to some safe, sane male (or female) tops? I would regard it as a personal favor if some of you could take this marvelous lady into your midst.

Many thanks

rangerboy
Old 08-22-2007, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerboy View Post
Fellow Spankos,

My very dear friend Fraud Girl is going to be relocating to the Phoenix, AZ area in the very near term. While I will miss her terribly, I know that it will be even tougher for her having to being away from home, family, and friends for what we hope is only a short while.

To ease the burden, could I impose on some of the ladies in the Phoenix scene to get in touch with FG via this forum to ease her transition and introduce her to some safe, sane male (or female) tops? I would regard it as a personal favor if some of you could take this marvelous lady into your midst.

Many thanks

rangerboy
Wow. Speaking as one of her friends here in the DFW area, I'm sorry to hear that. But Phoenix is a great city and I know of at least a couple of long-time spankos in that area.

Fraud Girl, you can still log in here from Arizona!!!

Good luck and stay in touch.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:16 PM

Sorry to hear that she is moving, going to miss her. Good luck FG.