MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 08-17-2011, 09:26 PM

Three hour spank-o-rama with Miss Ladislava and Mina Fatale

The evening started out as a phone call Thursday evening. "Want to go to fetish bar?"

I heard the hunger in the growl that ensued through her thick eastern-block accent, god it's just hot to hear her say Falk...::shivers:: "Oh yes!" she released into the great universe, "Smith say's he'll be there too!!!"

I quickly add the roll call up in my head Smith equal pictures and Fetish Jade. Frankly she equals a great CBT and fainting scene. Mina Fatale will be meeting us there and that means someone to cover my seventh inning stretch with Lady...sigh ML...5'11" of Czech Amazonian tastiness and a Teflon ass that can take whatever is given. GOD I love her. One of my best friends in the world and she is simply amazing. But OH that accent as she howls into the night over the bass and din of sweaty industrial music in the other room...WOOF! As I come back to conscious reality, Lady is still rambling about what she should wear and I state its a medical theme for the evening and she says she shall wear her nurses uniform. HEH Medical scenes and spankings shall surely send me into orgasmic heaven!

So after a bit more planning, I tell her to be ready at 8:30 Saturday night and we will grab a bite to eat in Hollywood before so she would have plenty of energy for the night.(mind you I've said nothing at this point about my plans for her ass) A quick shiver to her "oh yes energy I will need that for sure!" and we hung up.

Saturday I was sure to rest and relax, for I had planned an all night "take over the stage" type scene which no one in Los Angeles had ever seen me do. I had entered a few spanking contests at clubs, however, I am known for power NOT finesse. This was my night, my arm was worked out all week, and my jacket was warm. BUT Christ Dec. 16 was not a balmy L.A. day and the evening looked no better.

Meh NO matter. By 730 I was dressed to KILL in black PVC head to toe, Nurses hat, thick squeeky slicker, pvc opera gloves and knee high boots with stiletto heels. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM shiny. Would look great under the lights. Yes, the lights of mah stage for the evening. OK OK so there was one detail I forgot to call the promoter and secure the stage but we shall get to that in a minute dear readers.

I get to lady's apt at 8:20 to find her not in a nurses uniform "It just looks old" she states flatly "this is MUCH cuter do you not think?"

"uhm..." Swallow, maintain composure, "yeah", insert Peter Brady squeak here, "It sure is MUCH cuter, besides its Christmas time!" Lady is standing before me six feet tall in red strappy stilettos, and a red ala victorias secret Mrs. Claus outfit that HAS BEEN HEMMED SHORTER. OMG.... droooooool. About this time you are thinking I am a complete lesbian. That is not the case. I just believe strongly that beauty comes in all forms. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Ready to get spanked!" She joked.

"We shall see pretty girl" I wasn't.

A shared burger and stares at Denny's at Sunset and the 101 and we were off to Fetish Bar Reunion on Santa Monica. A text from Mina stating she would be a bit late the boy had a flat tire or some non-sense. I was a bit irritated since I had Stripper Claus with me and it was FRIDGID. Smith was there shortly after us he stood with us outside, Lady standing there with my jacket around her, a Miss Vonn and Smith samich. I have to admit, I can think of worse occurrences.

After a LONG wait, Mina and boy finally showed, got us in and by then we had lost my stage. I patiently waited ala club unwritten rules that one NOT hog the stage all night. It was quickly clear that the guy had the same idea I did and was going to play there all night. So, typical of Mina and Vonn we made our own play space... after all that is was dark back rooms are for!

*************this is the part you all have been reading for!!!**************

A St. Andrew's secured, a bag on the floor for the girls feet... sheesh clean freak...without concern for the spectators removed that little marabou hemmed red velvet circle skirt and ASSumed the position.

Oh to watch that perky little ass jiggle with each strike, and if it werent for the need to properly warm ones arm up before a marathon lest you get a severe case of tennis elbow... I could have gone to town.

But no, patience was in order for this night. Several rounds of cutsie bouncing behind slaps in rhythm to the VNV, Depeche Mode and NIN that was playing in the main room. I don’t know how long into our scene it happened, Rammstein began and ML's hands slid down to her ankles and she secured the top of her tush in the apex of that cross and looked up at me. Chestnut hair in a halo on her face. *Snap-FLASH* S's camera went off somewhere in the room. *SMACK* my hand hit her ass.

Backhand, double handed one-on-each-cheek, lifting, grabbing, nail digging, MF handing me paddles, steel, acrylic, wood. By then my hands were sliding around in my Opera gloves and I stripped them off one at a time so she would feel the heat of my hands as I ran them up her arched back. The room circled around us. I know there were cheers and a few idiots. But all in all it was me and ML one on one, face down ass up. Sometime in the night I yelled out for napkins and they were handed to me to mop up the sweat on my forehead as the room was so unlike the cold night air outside. Warm and balmy, like Myrtle Beach in the spring time on green golf course at sunset...mmmmmmmmm again that's for another blog, we are in LA in a dark, hot, dingy back room of 7969 on Santa Monica blvd.

When I tossed the napkins to the side someone handed me a sweat scrapper and I took my purple beauty and looked up at the crowd and smiled brightly as I had found my space, running the curve of that beautiful little implement around the flesh of her now leathered ass. Sigh. It's got a little curve and a concave shape so it hugs a round feminine curve like a Lamborghini on PCH in Malibu. Every swing cut through the conversations and music, her ass was blackening and I was fading. I dropped the scrapper and began to swing again calling on the rest of my strength looking around for back up...ML was standing there just off to the side, playing with the air hose of boy who at some point had been secured in a straight jacket and the ever present gas mask. "Mina, seventh inning stretch mommy!" I stepped around to the back of the cross stood the girl up and made sure she knew it wasn’t me back there. She was lost and looked directly at me then smiled and nodded. I went off in search of water which boy promptly handed me. MF thinks of everything and I love her.

I mopped off and returned to ML standing in front of her as MF stood behind her digging her nails into her cheeks, jiggling them, spanking her and flogging her. The only thing better than watching her ass is watching her face as she ebb's and flow's and orgasms. A few that's not my ass's and I returned to pitch the rest of this game, removing my now SOAKED pvc and its lab coat lining. Cat like I moved side to side right left right left.

I secured my arm about her waste, “count to 100 pretty girl”.

"YES MISS VONN"! That accent cutting straight through to that sweet spot just in front of the base of my spine, electric and like a shot of adrenaline. Full body, 280 pounds of Mistress hand fell "one Thank you Miss Vonn" "forty three thank you Miss Vonn..."

I don't recall each of them, but I do recall the smell of her perfume, my scented oils, the red spot that was on us all night and my marathon. I no long felt the swell in my fingertips with each impact. I had long forgotten the burning in my triceps, I realized that I was lifting her with each stroke. I smiled knowing she was secure between my thigh, left arm and the cross.

"Ninety-nine Miss Vonn, hard Mistress HAAAAAARD PLEASE"

"Ten more pretty" Shit I thought I was going to loose my arm, MF and boy took either arm and I stepped back for the final 11 (we had not yet hit 100 remember).

I fell onto the floor and she collapsed into my lap smiles and sweat and fog and sound and hearts. God it was a good night.

~le sigh~ Rammstein is NOW playing on Launchcast I finish this; I may have wet myself just a little remembering this kids.