MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite spanking website

Old 04-29-2007, 01:52 PM

The Spanking Couple update 4/25/07

[BThis update again find the lovely Ms. Veronica in trouble. This time it's for spelling and grammar mistakes.
The scene opens with her in time-out waiting for Dr.D. The ever feisty Veronica finds herself quickly over his knee for a sound hand spanking. The sexy denim mini soon is pulled up and her sexy black panties down for a proper rump roasting with the offending paper on the floor in front of her! Afterwards she is left in time-out to look over her mistakes.
Now Ms. V sent several pictures for me to use and I loved them all. However the OTK picture I chose to use, was simply because it shows both of their faces and that naughty paperwork in front of her.
On a more personal note I'm sure glad I don't have to answer to Ms. V for MY misspellings and gramar mistakes <WEG> Wink
Another point I feel I should mention is that These two people often mention how their life style incorperates health and fitness along with diet. This video in paticular shows how toned the Lady has become. "What a firm little bottom you have My Dear..."

A very sexy and fun story of Domestic Discipline has been added. Be sure and check this one out!

All kinds of pleasent surprises in this weeks diary! Things are getting HOT in Las Vegas this year for sure!
][/B]
Old 04-29-2007, 02:07 PM
blubberlips

my my my ms burns has the best +30 behind in spanking history
Old 04-29-2007, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubberlips View Post
my my my ms burns has the best +30 behind in spanking history
VERY hard to argue with that. Veronica's is great, for sure.

We at AmateurSpankings are pretty proud of a number of our 30+ girls' behinds as well. Paige, Val and Sondra come to the top of my mind. Lots of others too.

Last edited by garyspk; 04-30-2007 at 10:41 PM.
Old 04-29-2007, 08:17 PM

I discovered in my late teens that women get much more interesting when they hit their 30s and beyond. There is a different kind of sexual energy when these Ladies hit their sexual prime. There is something about a womans body as they mature into middle age that is both lusty and erotic. To each his own, but give me a good looking middle aged woman any day!
Old 04-29-2007, 09:28 PM

Age means nothing in our scene. Look at Erica Scott's gallery. I won't say how old she CLAIMS to be, but her bottom rivals that of any 20-something in the scene. We had a woman who celebrated her 30th wedding anniversary at SL with spankings from several people. You do the math. I refuse to fathom a guess at Veronica's age. I'll simply say it's an excellent picture of a very lovely bottom.
Old 04-29-2007, 09:40 PM

my 30's are fastly approaching.. This comment makes me feel a tad bit better about it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppaMark View Post
I discovered in my late teens that women get much more interesting when they hit their 30s and beyond.
Old 05-23-2007, 04:29 PM

All I can say is Thanks! Wow! I am blushing! I truly appreciate the nice comments. It takes a lot of courage for me to still put my bum out there so to speak...so the appreciation actually really helps!

Hugs-
Veronica
Old 05-23-2007, 05:02 PM

Certainly nothing at all wrong with your bottom, and in that pic nothing wrong with the colour either