MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite spanking website

Old 01-30-2007, 02:38 PM

Hey V and Coach

Thanks V. It would be great to see you two as well ! Congrads on the new site. Seems like you are getting more spankings that way...and that's a good thing! Sierra and I want to go..so I will be looking into it this week. I am shooting tomorrow...working mainstream FRI ...SAT... Superbowl Sunday. I am sure I will run into some familiar faces. We will catch up for sure. You two are a very cool couple . Spank ya later D.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:40 PM

Dallas-

We sure hope you both can make it! Yes, I am getting spanked A LOT! And, I thought I was such a good girl....
Thanks for the well wishes...so far so good!

Best-
Veronica

www.thespankingcouple.com

http://thespankingcouple.blogspot.com/
Old 01-31-2007, 12:00 AM

Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Paddles View Post
Dallas,

Welcome aboard. Here is the link to the Yahoo group that was set up to relay information about the upcoming All State party in March: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2007Te...SpankingParty/.

I was very pleased to hear that the little round paddle you purchased from me at the last SL party has become Sierra's favorite paddle. I don't think you guys need to worry about not knowing anyone.........everyone will know you and I am sure you will lots of new Texas friends before you know it. I am sure Amber would be up for a round with you and that paddle........and I would definitely be up to giving miss Sierra a dose of a couple of my other personal favorite creations..........Hey, you spank Amber.....I spank Sierra......sounds like a WIN-WIN proposition to me .
Sierra,

Are you sensing a conspiracy brewing ? Just curious. I think this is supposed to be a scare tactic. I can take it, what about you ?

Amber
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 01-31-2007, 04:29 PM

hello Dallas looks like you do spank hard i would like for you to spank me and hard too so i can cry and would you IM me please would like to know if you did spank me with what would it with how would you do it oh my bottom will be red hot for you Baby

Last edited by iamabadgirl; 01-31-2007 at 06:12 PM. Reason: add some things
Old 01-31-2007, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
Sierra,

Are you sensing a conspiracy brewing ? Just curious. I think this is supposed to be a scare tactic. I can take it, what about you ?

Amber
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Paddles View Post
Dallas,

Welcome aboard. Here is the link to the Yahoo group that was set up to relay information about the upcoming All State party in March: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2007Te...SpankingParty/.

I was very pleased to hear that the little round paddle you purchased from me at the last SL party has become Sierra's favorite paddle. I don't think you guys need to worry about not knowing anyone.........everyone will know you and I am sure you will lots of new Texas friends before you know it. I am sure Amber would be up for a round with you and that paddle........and I would definitely be up to giving miss Sierra a dose of a couple of my other personal favorite creations..........Hey, you spank Amber.....I spank Sierra......sounds like a WIN-WIN proposition to me .
just curious what are your other personal favorite tell me please
Old 06-03-2007, 09:56 PM
nosrettap1958
This message has been deleted by nosrettap1958.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:14 PM

My favorite site to just see what's happening in the mainstream is The Spanking News.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:32 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
agreed batman...a good source of info there.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:35 PM
drx

my favourite site is

http://www.spankingdeals.com because theres alot of articles and movies and webcam shows..
Old 07-19-2007, 10:07 AM
beardedone

My Favorite Site

I would have to say my favorite sites are goodspanking.com and its sister site cpentertainment.com. I like the links pages. They seam to be a good starting point to jump to the rest of the web. I also like the pics that are posted on both sites. It kind of give a taste of the material. Cpentertainment gives more pics to look through and a short journal area. But I also agree with Dallas -- it depends on your taste.

Beardedone