MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 07-13-2007, 06:56 PM

"King of the Mountain"

I really hadn't planned on doing it, I personally didn't think I COULD do it, but it looks like I did it.

As of this post, I just replaced RG as Top Poster.

I just wanted to thank Gary for creating this page and the environment where we can all come and safely discuss how much we enjoy the fetish of spanking. It's still amazing to know so many people all across the country and worldwide share in this enjoyment. Thousands of people who know what I'm talking about when I mention McLintock, Blue Hawaii, ShadowLane, etc.....

So what do you do with the King of The Mountain? You knock him off and claim the throne for YOURSELF. So everybody keep on posting. Personally, I'm betting on LilDixieDarling to be the next "Queen of The Mountain", but it could just as easily be YOU.
Old 07-13-2007, 08:51 PM

Congrats Black Velvet! I wish I had more time to post, but I always try to contribute when I have can and/or feel like I have something to add. But I try to read all the posts and really appreciate your contributions, as well as those of the other regulars. I agree that it is great to have a place like this to discuss all this topics with so many intelligent and like-minded individuals.
Old 07-13-2007, 08:55 PM

congratulations BV... Great work!!
Old 07-13-2007, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
I really hadn't planned on doing it, I personally didn't think I COULD do it, but it looks like I did it.

As of this post, I just replaced RG as Top Poster.

I just wanted to thank Gary for creating this page and the environment where we can all come and safely discuss how much we enjoy the fetish of spanking. It's still amazing to know so many people all across the country and worldwide share in this enjoyment. Thousands of people who know what I'm talking about when I mention McLintock, Blue Hawaii, ShadowLane, etc.....

So what do you do with the King of The Mountain? You knock him off and claim the throne for YOURSELF. So everybody keep on posting. Personally, I'm betting on LilDixieDarling to be the next "Queen of The Mountain", but it could just as easily be YOU.
(in my best Molly Shannon voice with hands thrown up in the air) "SUPERSTAR!"

Congrats BV. Good to have you around.

Gary
Old 07-13-2007, 09:59 PM

Good going there BV......I just graduated to "senior member" status a post or two ago......so you don't have much to worry about from me......if I wasn't spending so much time keeping Amber in line maybe I would have more time post, but I think everyone would agree that I my time is better spent spanking Amber's lovely bottom than rambling on here.......that in its self has become a full time......and luckily for everyone here, most of her spankings are available for your viewing pleasure .
Old 07-13-2007, 11:31 PM
Flexibleguy
This message has been deleted by Flexibleguy.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:50 AM

Not only a spanko haven, but also one of the few places on earth where we celebrate being full of hot air and diarhea of the mouth!

Oh yeah, almost forgot.... Congrats, BV!
Old 07-14-2007, 07:22 AM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Wow Bv......I'm somewhere torn between congratulations and get a life. Actually very nice work, you're one of the the good guys here. See ya next month in Vegas buddy.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurora View Post
full of hot air and diarhea of the mouth!
47 days Aurora. See you then. No question