MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 02-17-2008, 02:03 PM

Thumbs up over heard

My wife is considerably younger than I am and we have a strict male head of household domestic discipline marriage. one morning after coming off duty i heard my wife who was sitting in our hot tub with her best friend we have an intercom system and she forgot to turn it off when she let her friend in this is what I heard. My wifes best friend asked her for getting a spanking 2 nights before because she desired the type of orgasm she gets after a spankingand was going to act out to get what she wanted . She told her friend it backfired and she hasen't sat down in 2 days. her gitlfriend said tell me more so she did she said you know what I had planned so when he got home I started pushing his buttons but when he cam home and was in his blackouts instead of his regular unifomr I shouls have stopped but I am not one to let common sense stop me so dressed totally inappropreat in a black ini dress and tight boy short panties and nothing else I continued my plan and after 2 warnings I kept pushing all i wanted was to be over his knee my panties down around my knees and dress over my hips my long red hair brushing the floor me sweating ahs he hand spanked me well that was not what was to happen. He said that was it he had had enough so I thought I had won instead he dragged me into the den and ordeed me to be stripped naked by the time he returned and to be standing in the center of the room. Some of the worst beatings I have gotten have been in this position and I was scvared to death so I did what I was told . It felt like forever but he finnaly came back with a willow switch with which to spank me with Now I am from the UK and have seen canes and switches used and have seen them do horrible things though never spanked with one myself .Standing there shaking I was told to bend over and hold my ankles and was them lectured for a long time telling me that acting out just to get what I wanted would no longer be tolerated and this would happen eveytime I tried to get spanked by bratting especially when he had just come off duty from a bad night he told me .I could notstop listening so i just sat ant te intercom and continued to listen She said I am going to give you 13 lashes with this switch and 1 hour cornertime then you will come to bed and sleep with me and then maybe we will make love. He then put his hand in the small of my backThe first lahs hit and it stung 1000 time worse than i ever imagined before I could internalise what was happening the second came and hurt even worse then my own perverted mature took over and my pussy started to get warm and wet the third lash felt like an elelctric shock I was crying like a little girl by #5 I was begging him to stop but he is insufferable and said I would recieve each lash and if I continued to beg I would recieve 6 more ontop of what i had coming I just stood there and cried after the last stroek of the switch he took me over to the wall and stood me in the corner and told me not to touch myself soon he came back still in blackouts but his gunbelt was put away he grabbed me turned me around grabbed and pulled my hair and forced me to my knees I started to take out his penis and stroke it and give him head , after of about 5 minutes he dragged me to my feet gave me a hard kiss on the lips put both hands on my freshly beaten rw ass and lifted me and ipamled me on his cock the pain was exquisete i just rode him like a wild woman Without missing a beat we whent to the floor I was now naked hot horney and now had my sore bottom on the hard cold marble floorthrusting myself into him until I came It wsa the most intense and best orgasm ever it was so strong I passed out when I came to I was on our bed face down and he was in the shower. 'she then told her friend that she laid there in the after glow for hours and that as soon as she got her skin on her asss back she would push it again and 3 weeks later she did and now she is caned or switched at leat once a month and we have had the best sex ever I would like to know who else has a wife that acts lke my lady