MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 09-05-2011, 09:38 PM

AmateurSpankings.com Site Facelift

After spending the better part of 2 years working on it, www.amateurspankings.com has just gone live with a much-needed facelift.

You'll find the site much easier to navigate and use. We have moved the focus from streaming videos to downloadable videos that you can purchase, keep and watch over and over again. The downloads are all higher-quality mp4s. We still offer longer-length DVDs as well.

90% of the scenes on the revamped site feature videos that up until now have only been able to be seen via streaming. Those clips are now all available for downloading and keeping. We have re-mastered every single scenario with much higher quality. There are also lots of samples and high-quality still pictures.

The videos from our previously done Spanking Interviews site and Spanked Emily site are now available as well.

To kick off our revamp, you'll find new videos on DVD that feature 2 of our most popular themes. There is a new "Mother And Daughter 4" DVD and a new "Paddled At School 10" DVD. We will be regularly updating our shorter clip scenes again too.

To our longtime customers, thanks for being so patient with us during this long period of time with no updates while we've been giving the site a facelift. Life got in the way a bit too. But we're back and ready to roll with great spanking action again featuring the cutest, most spankable girls on the web!
Old 09-05-2011, 10:49 PM

Thanks Gary for the site revamp, great work!

I already got 3 videos yesterday. The quality on all of them are great, surprisingly even the old ones from years ago.

Quick question, the long videos with the DVD icon, are those ones not downloadable? For example the Paddled at School series, ect.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:08 AM

Thanks Collide. Life got in the way the past couple of years. So this refresh took way longer than planned.

Yes, the ones with the DVD icons are not downloadable. You are not the first person who has questioned that in the past couple of days. My thought (and I could easily be wrong) was that folks would not be patient enough, even with a great internet connection, to download a 30+minute video. I put one of the older Emily videos up for download that is over 30 minutes, mainly just to see if people would actually do it. I also didn't want to chop the videos up in parts like we did in the past. I dunno. What are your thoughts? Anyone?
Old 09-06-2011, 12:30 AM

Well when I purchased the 10 minute videos it took me between 5-10 minutes to download. So if I were to purchase the DVD length videos i'd ballpark it around 30 minutes. Internet speeds have changed dramatically over the years.

In my opinion it would take much more patience to order the video and wait for it to ship. It's more a question of what kind of time commitment it takes you to have an mp4 ready of each DVD.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collide View Post
Well when I purchased the 10 minute videos it took me between 5-10 minutes to download. So if I were to purchase the DVD length videos i'd ballpark it around 30 minutes. Internet speeds have changed dramatically over the years.

In my opinion it would take much more patience to order the video and wait for it to ship. It's more a question of what kind of time commitment it takes you to have an mp4 ready of each DVD.

I'll take a look at what will be involved with converting those bigger videos to mp4s. And you're right. Download speeds have gotten much better.