MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite spanking website

Old 08-30-2007, 03:55 PM

Talking Real Craigs list girl next door

Craig's list bitch gets beat
This submissive NY college girl contacted me after I placed an ad on Craigs list for a girl to appear in a domination and spanking video. This was her first video and she was looking for some easy cash. We met at a red shingled motel (LOL) and she prepared for the spanking of her life. She told me that she has had some light hand spanking in the past, but she never had a real spanking with straps and switches. She also, has never been slapped across the face before and as you can see in the video her reaction is hot! She really reddens up in these three films. She also receives a painful forced orgasm during her ordeal.

www.clips4sale.com/14544 http://rapidshare.com/files/54339104...ishtrailer.mp4

I had my GF take a look at the description and I now realized that YES I did choose the wrong words when describing the film. Mind you that everything is discussed beforehand........

Last edited by jamie12; 09-08-2007 at 07:45 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 01:28 AM
nosrettap1958
This message has been deleted by nosrettap1958.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:39 PM

Thumbs down

I do not understand why you would have to degrade a woman and call her names like you have. Even in D/D there is no call for degrading of a person like that.
Maybe for the BDSM that is what is wanted, but I just met someone who had something done similar and she met someone for a spanking only. Then she was bound, slapped in the face which is something she did not want, beat across the back, and butt (ok normal stuff there) then raped in all places with impliments, again something she had not signed up for. She was met in the hotel room by more people than was agreed, made to sign papers, then was put into situations that were not agreed upon. So this touches close to the heart.
I realize that she did not follow some simple rules that could have avoided this and should have walked at the first sign of something different than what she expected. But I also realize that some of the women that enjoy spankings and corporal punishiment are very submisive and do not say no very easily.
I do believe there is a difference between spankings and total humilation of people. Not saying that there are those who do not like the BDSM and want more than simple disipline spankings. But there are those that do not and are forced into situations that they do not want.

Last edited by Nomad; 09-02-2007 at 01:10 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:26 PM

I'm offended by this post and I didn't even bother to click on the link. Disgusting.
Old 09-03-2007, 05:13 PM

I am glad that I am not alone.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie12 View Post
Craig's list bitch gets beat
This submissive little college slut contacted me after I placed an ad on Craigs list for a girl to appear in a domination and spanking video. This was her first video and she was looking for some easy cash. We met at a red shingled motel (LOL) and she prepared for the spanking of her life. She told me that she has had some light hand spanking in the past, but she never had a real spanking with straps and switches. She also, has never been slapped across the face before and as you can see in the video her reaction is hot! She really reddens up in these three films. She also receives a painful forced orgasm during her ordeal.

www.clips4sale.com/14544
Hey, I have a question for you. Do you do well on the clips or sale thing?
In the past I have either sold my movies to spanking.com or Real Spanking Video Productionshttp://www.spankingpictures.com/suzette/video3bk.htm I've done okay selling them that way but I was wondering how the spanking clips goes.
Do you do well selling them that way?
Old 09-03-2007, 07:55 PM

It works ok

C4S works ok, but you must have all of your paperwork ready for them. The more formats you have posted the better.

Please tell me more about hooking up the the other spanking sites.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:58 PM

How do you know? If you bought the film you would realize that you are totally wrong in your reply to this topic. As in all of my films, everything is agreed to before filming begins.

In Reply to Nomad........

Last edited by jamie12; 09-03-2007 at 08:04 PM.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie12 View Post
How do you know? If you bought the film you would realize that you are totally wrong in your reply to this topic. As in all of my films, everything is agreed to before filming begins.

In Reply to Nomad........
If you have permission or not, I find it disturbing that you would refer to a woman with the disrespect that you have. The over all tone of your marketing is very degrading, and I know for myself that just because I believe in Corporal punishment and discipline, I give respect. A woman is not an object to be used, and the trust a top is given is something not to be toyed with in a D/D relationship of any kind. Now Again I know that this is more common in the BDSM world, but I was shocked to see that type of thing in a spanking forum.
In my opinion "Slut" "easy cash" "Face slapping" "painful forced orgasm" are not words used to describe what I have come to understand as typical D/D or spanking behavior, and know that it is not something I believe in and if this is the type of behavior exhibited and condoned by most here then perhaps this is not a place for me.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
In my opinion "Slut" "easy cash" "Face slapping" "painful forced orgasm" are not words used to describe what I have come to understand as typical D/D or spanking behavior, and know that it is not something I believe in and if this is the type of behavior exhibited and condoned by most here then perhaps this is not a place for me.
Nomad,

I don't think any of the regular members of this forum are condoning this. It's just an advertisement by a casual member that was put up in here. I've never seen this person contribute anything else to the forum, except trying to promote his clips-4-sale thing.

And while other spanking video producers promote their/our products on this forum, we also contribute in many other ways. I'd just pass this one off as more of a spammer and leave it at that.

Last edited by garyspk; 09-04-2007 at 11:31 PM.
Old 09-04-2007, 02:20 PM

Question You take things too seriously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
If you have permission or not, I find it disturbing that you would refer to a woman with the disrespect that you have. The over all tone of your marketing is very degrading, and I know for myself that just because I believe in Corporal punishment and discipline, I give respect. A woman is not an object to be used, and the trust a top is given is something not to be toyed with in a D/D relationship of any kind. Now Again I know that this is more common in the BDSM world, but I was shocked to see that type of thing in a spanking forum.
You take this sort of thing a little too seriously. This was just a description that was for a video only. You need to get a handle on what is relevant and to keep your comments to yourself. Remember what your mama said, "If you cannot say anything nice then don't say anything at all." I am not going to continue the flame, but it is just like TV, you can always turn it off or change the channel.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:20 PM
sandy_richards
This message has been deleted by sandy_richards.