MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-23-2007, 06:49 AM

Amateurspankings suggestion...

I would like to seriously suggest that Amateurspankings open up some kind of FF spanking membership site. If Paige and Heather arent available full time then at least something with a variety of models (including them when available.)
The all girl vids on this site are great but there's just not enough. And if there were enough I would have to take out a loan to see them all.
I think a FF membership site would be hugely lucrative for Amateurspankings. At least you'de be getting money from me every month rather then once every 4 months. Now that I've seen all the archived video's on the site that interest me I'm stuck waiting for the next FF video that has a mother daughter theme. At least a FF membership site would give me something to do in the meantime without breaking the bank.
Would anyone else support this?
Old 03-23-2007, 09:05 AM

F/F has always been my favorite spanking genre. Its not that I don't like or have anything against M/F, but I just have a very strong preference for F/F. I think it may have something to do with the fact that I don't like having another man intrude on my fantasies. Basically, the only time I really prefer M/F spanking is when I'm the M. LOL But most all of my favorite videos are F/F and all the stories I write are strictly F/F. So I like your idea, but I think Amateurspankings already have more F/F spanking on their site than most of their competitors which is one of the main reasons I like it so much. Imo, they already do a good job in that area, but I certainly would not object to seeing even more F/F.

Last edited by jackie seven; 03-23-2007 at 02:28 PM.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:12 AM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Well Cyberria..since you are asking. I would not support this. Amateur Spankings was founded and has run pretty much on m/f spanking. It is also the last major site that has been true to the roots. Take a look out there at the network. The whole Real Spankings group..Main site, 98% g/g, Brandi's site also all g/g, Jessica the same thing. Can we folks that prefer m/f have this one little old site?

And yes I know many folks love the f/f spanking and more power to you. If that is your preference, congratualtions 90% of the clips in the world are made for you. And of course, any clip featuring Paige and Heather can only be good. I'll have to give you that.

I'm pretty sure the owner of this site (the nameless faceless corporate guy he is) likes what he has going on.

Anyway....since you asked.
Old 03-23-2007, 10:28 AM

I sympathize, fellahs. At Texas All-State, I bought the set of "Female Spanks Female" from AmateurSpankings on dvd, and I recommend you do likewise. F/F is popular because there's no "green-eyed monster" factor. If you can't be the guy spanking that beautiful girl onscreen, at least you know no other guy is. We also had a discussion the other day in chat that women tend to spank more severely than men, which can be darn hot in its own right. However, it's not fair to any company to ask them to limit their product, and Amateur DOES put out excellent M/F videos as well. So keep that in mind while you shop at the site.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:38 PM
rangerboy

f/f

Yeah, Seems to me that Gary has a sufficient number of f/f production....2 spanking families ought to be an American classic...all f/f.

rb
Old 03-23-2007, 02:06 PM

I like the F/F scenes.. especially due to my orientation.
Old 03-23-2007, 04:20 PM

I'm not saying that this site should completely change it's format. I'm just saying that it would be nice to have a seperate site that focuses more on FF stuff so that all the FF fans on this site are taken care of. Yes, the vids that are here already are great but once your caught up all you can do is wait and listen to the crickets chirp until the next FF update.
I'm just saying that Amateurspankings does FF and does them well so why not do more WITHOUT changing this site.
Perhaps Paige can just spank an assembly line of models once a month for content.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:10 PM
rangerboy

F/F on Gary's Site

Cyberria,

I don't want to speak for Gary but he and his partners all have day jobs as do his models....I think it is pretty hard for him to coordinate all of the schedules that are necessary to get a shoot put together. While I'm a big F/F fan myself...I think it would be pretty hard for Gary to assemble the talent that he needs in the quantity that he would need to fill a F/F site. Just my two cents....Gary may have some other points of view.

Regards,

RB
Old 03-23-2007, 10:14 PM

F/F videos

This whole F/F thing is definitely a hot-button topic.

Thanks to all who are giving feedback. I love having feedback, positive OR negative. It's often hard to get, as folks who are into the fetish tend to keep their tastes quiet and in the closet somewhat. That's why a forum like this is helpful.

Since it has been hard to get feedback, I'm like a sponge when I get it. The success we've had through the past few years at AS has been dumb luck when you consider that I'm the guy in charge of the content and 9 times out of 10, I produce scenes that just appeal to me personally...my own personal tastes. For instance, if the spanker is good, I don't much care if it's male or female. But I've been doing this long enough to know that not everyone feels that way. My friend Paully is fond of reminding me of that!

Having said that, I've picked up a thing or 2 about the masses' tastes through the years.

We've been really lucky. We have 3 really great (I think) female spankers: Paige, Val and Sondra. Oddly enough, all 3 of them started out with us as spankees. Those 3, along with Lady D (formerly with the RealSpankings sites) and Veronica Daniels (formerly Ms. Burns) are the best female spankers on video over the past few years. I also like Aunt Vicki a lot.

We are always kicking around ideas for a new spinoff site. As Rangerboy mentioned, my partners and I still have our "day jobs." Although I'm not exactly sure which one is the day job anymore. A F/F site is certainly one of the ideas we've discussed. We'd have to start with a lot of new content and have someone who really understands the concept do the co-ordinating. When we rolled out SpankingInterviews and SpankedEmily, I pretty much handled all of the content. I do not have the time and energy to do that again.

The other thing regarding a F/F site is something that Paully mentioned. There are a LOT of F/F sites on the net right now. The RealSpankings sites are almost all F/F these days, for instance. Clare Fonda does a great job with F/F material. And as good as Paige and Val, etc. are, I don't know if there's room for another one. I'd certainly put Paige, Val and Sondra up against anyone, but it's kind of a cluttered field of sites now.

We'll give it some more thought though. Thanks for bringing up the idea. And thanks for the kind words, Cyberria, Rangerboy, Black Velvet and Paully.
Old 03-24-2007, 02:58 AM

I agree that you have some pretty talented spanker's at your disposal. I guess the tricky part is finding someone willing to head off the project by scheduling and filming. I'd love to see a Paige and Heather site but I would settle for them appearing as often as possible. It would be nice to have a monthly membership site though. Keeping one eye on the video and the other on the clock can be a bit frustrating at times. It does seem like there are already plenty of FF sites on the net but I was thinking about it and I can't come up with one site that's devoted to the Mother/Daughter genre. There are sites like Brandy and Jessica but they're more about teen spanking rather then strictly mother and daughter. There are plenty of M/F and teacher/student and Friend spanking friend vids. It would be great to see one site devoted entirely to the mother daughter subject and shot in the style of 2 spanking families. Sort of documentary style.
The scenario could be that you've put camera's in a number of homes to see how discipline is implemented. Just a couple stationary camera's in the room and several different mom/daughter combinations so nobody has to quit there day job. Except maybe whoever heads up the site.
The realism you get from your spankers is unparalleled. Paige and Val and the rest could easily keep the site interesting with there involvement even if they can't do it full time.