MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-25-2011, 10:31 AM

Vanilla could never compare

Almost 7 years ago I quite literally went 6,000 miles to meet her and to spank her. It was the best decision of my life, and one of the very few good ones in general.
Today I read the birthday card from her, "To my Master and Beloved One," she writes and it is as true today as 7 years ago when I first met her or 6 1/2 years ago when I put the ring on her finger.
And we know that vanilla just wouldn't cut it for us.
Some call us "perverts". Some call me "abusive". But what would they know of the passion we feel, the intimacy and the trust?
We rarely fight (and if we do it has a happy spanking ending very quickly).
And as for being "abusive"... I think my naughhty girl would have a thing or two to complain about if I suddenly wouldn't turn her over any more.
We are still as much in love today as 7 years ago, and it's still just as exciting pulling her panties down today as it was on the very first day
So call me abusive, call us perverts, but then try, just try not to choke on envy when you learn that these perverts have been happily married for over six years and there is no end in sight. Why would there be, as long as passion burns bright and love warms the heart?
And that is something a vanilla relationship just can't offer anymore after the infatuation is over.
Old 11-25-2011, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by switt View Post
there is no end in sight
Sure there is. It's just turned over your knee instead of being an end to your time together.

Great story and congratulations on your happiness. Safe, sane, and consensual spankings are definitely not abusive.
Old 12-10-2011, 02:59 AM

Cute Batman. and I deffinately agree. And I will say that I am glad to find that there are people out there who feel the same way my fiance and i feel even if everyone else doesn't and has instaed chosen to lable those of us who do feel this way with countless adjictives out of fear or plain rejection of the unknown.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildAtHeart View Post
Cute Batman. and I deffinately agree. And I will say that I am glad to find that there are people out there who feel the same way my fiance and i feel even if everyone else doesn't and has instaed chosen to lable those of us who do feel this way with countless adjictives out of fear or plain rejection of the unknown.
Yes it is nice to know that we are not alone.