MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 07-05-2008, 01:00 PM

Return to Julia's Lap

.......Return to Julia's lap. A contiuance of Mary Jo's revenge!

It's the Monday after Julia's Friday night punishment.

Slowly dressing, Julia carefully pulls up her pink lace panties, trying to avoid the still sore welts left by Anthony's heavy belt. So expertly used by Mary Jo!

"OOOOOOh! God that stings!" She groans while putting on her half slip and gray skirt. "(Pant!) I-i think I'll have a long talk with Mary Jo today....And maybe then some!"

Arriving at work early Julia moves slowly, setting up the day's operation. Hearing the door open she looks over; "Oh! hi Carlene!" She faintly smiles; "How are you?" Looking very nervous Carlene trembles; "Ah! Julia
....The question is......How are you?" Turning back to writing out orders, Julia replies; "Ah! yes....I'll be ok.....Sometime soon!" Lookiing apologetic Carlene bleats: "J-Julia I'am so sorry...But it wasn't my idea!" I know....I know Carlene!" She grins back.

Hearing the door open again, Julia sees Anthony come in with Mary Jo trailing behind. "Hi Anthony...Good morning!" She greets, then staring eye to eye with Mary Jo, she shows her class! "Hello Mary Jo...How have you been?"

"I feel very well, thank you Julia....How 'bout you?" Painfully cracking a smile Julia walks over to the breakfast counter and pours herself a cup of coffee. Stirring in some cream and sugar she asks; "Ah!..How do you think....I should feel Mary Jo?" Looking over at Anthony and Carlene, Mary Jo chokes; "Maybe.....Maybe a little sore?" "No Mary Jo!" She grins; "Not a little sore......But very damn sore...In more than one way!"

"Yeah! Ok Julia!" She groans; "I guess I lost my job....Right?" Taking a long drink of coffee, Julia sets down the cup. "I guess that would be the easy way!" She answers; "But....Maybe not the best.....For either of us?"
listening intently, Mary Jo watches as Julia walks over to the couch and painfully sits down. Then crossing her shapely, bare legs. "Gee! No nylons?" Carlene questions. "Yes...No nylons Carlene!" She grins; "I'am too sore from Anthony's belt....To wear them!"

Staring in silence they listen to Julia finish her message. "Ah! Let me start by saying....I don't blame you Anthony...Or you Carlene....For that whipping I received Friday Night!" Looking over at Mary Jo, she carefully chooses her words; "Mary Jo...You are a valuable asset to our company! You make important decisions when I'am gone....And you have a vast knowledge of the designing business!"

Nodding their heads in approval, Mary Jo humbly asks; "Gosh! Julia....Do you really want me to stay?" "Of course Mary Jo!" She smiles; "But not without some kind of sacrifice!" "Ah!...You say sacrifice!" Mary Jo inquisits! Hesitating a moment Julia replies; "Yes Mary Jo....A spanking!" Thinking to herself, Mary Jo reasons; "Hell.....I've been spanked before!"

But then Julia finishes; "A PUBLIC SPANKING!" "O-Oh! God Julia!" She groans: "What do you mean by public?"......"In front of our work crew!" Julia politely answers. "You know......Carlene, Anthony.....And Allison!"
"O-Oh no....Not that brat Allison!" Mary Jo begs; "Y-You know I don't like her!" "I know.....I know!" Julia sighs; "But Cousin Allison....Is A part owner."

A deflated Mary Jo sits down on the couch. "O-Oh! I don't know Julia....Can I think it over some?" "Sure....Let me know later!" Julia grins; "The spanking won't be........Until after work hours!"

Nervously working all day, Mary Jo leaves the office just before quitting
time. Julia being out all day checking on jobs, returns about 4:30. "Hi Carlene!" She greets while hanging up her jacket. "Where's Mary Jo?"
"Oh! She said she was going home for a few minutes!" Carlene replies.

Looking out the window Julia sees Anthony pull in with the truck. "Where's Allison?" She asks. "Oh! she said she'd be her about 5 o'clock!" Carlene nervously answers.

Becoming 5:15, everyone has arrived except for Mary Jo. "Yeah! I knew she'd chicken out!" Allison sneers. "Ok! Allison, that's enough!" Julia reprimends; "She'll be here!" Making another pitcher of Martini's, Julia fills everyone's glass for a second time! "Gee!.....If nothing else...We can have a party!" Carlene jests with a slight slur.

Finally at 5:30 Mary Jo walks in the front doior. "Yeah! Ok!" She moans; "I-I thought it over....The kids.....The mortage on the house!" Then glancing over at Allison wearing a wide grin. Mary Jo chokes; "O-Ok Julia....I'll take the spanking!"

"Splendid!" Julia gushes; "But first, would you care for a cocktail?" "Yeah! ........Give me the pitcher!" She moans. Then drinking 3 quick Martini's, Mary Jo bleats; "Ok! Let's get it over with!"

With gleaming eyes, Julia asks: "Anthony...Will you please bring in the straight chair from the storage room....Thank you!" "You're spanking me here?" Mary Jo whines. "Yes,!" Allison interrupts; "It gives a festive atmosphere!"......"Just keep your mouth shut......Ok bitch?" Mary Jo snarles!

"Hey! That's enough!" Julia orders with a raised voice! Returning with the chair, Anthony sets it down in the middle of the lavish living room. "Thank you Anthony!" Julia smiles while finishing her cocktail and setting the glass down on the coffee table. Then getting up, she walks over to the straight chair and sits down. Sliding her skirt up on her firm thighs, she beckons; "Ok! Mary Jo......Please come over here!"

Numbly obeying, she stares down at Julia's lap...The lap she knows all so well. But this time.......Bare legs!

Feeling 4 sets of eyes watching. Mary Jo trembles when Julia orders; "Mary Jo
......Take down your slacks....Please!" Un-snapping, then un-zipping, she pulls down the dark brown garment with shaky hands. "Now the panties!" She's ordered! Beginning toi blush, she looks over at Anthony! "Ha!..Ha!" Julia quickly quips;"Hasn't he seen it before?"

Sliding the thin, pink undie down. Mary Jo covers her front. "Ok!...Move your hands......And get over my lap!" Julia sternly commands. Slowly lowering herself down, Mary Jo's bushy midsection presses into Julia's bare legs!
"Ha!........That's prickly!" Julia laughs while pulling in her right leg , raising her target!

"What do you think is a fair amount?" Julia asks her readied victim. "I-I don't know!" Mary Jo mumbles; "Are you using your hand only?"....Looking down
Julia hisses; "Yes Mary Jo....Just my hand!"....."Yeah!" Carlkene pipes up; "Julia's hand is like Oak!"....."Give it to her hard!" Allison chimes in.

Feeling Julia's body move slightly, Mary Jo clenches her thin, bare buttocks!
Whack!..........Like a bolt of lightening, Julia's hand hits the left cheek!
"AAAAAAAAH!".......Then the right side....Crack!......"O-Ouch!"....Jerking her hips up on Julia's firm lap, Mary Jo reaches back trying to protect the reddening bottom! "Don't you dare!" Julia hisses, as she firmly pins Mary Jo's right arm over her back!

Whack!........"D-Damn...That hurts!".........Crack!..........Smack!......Slap!
"AAAAAAAAh!"........Squirming wildly, she pushes Julia's skirt further up, completely exposing her shapely lower torso!.........Whack!........"(Pant!) Yes Mary Jo..........Crack!........"I hope this will even us?".......Splat!......"For the whipping you gave me!".......Smack!...."With Anthony's belt!"......Whack!
....."OOOOOOOOW!"
Watching in awe, Allison gasps; "God.....Does she spank hard!"..."Yeah! Carlene adds' "Her hand is as hard as the back of a hairbrush.....How well I know!"..........Crack!........"(Sob!) J-Julia please!"..........Whack!.....
"AAAAAAAAH!"......."(Sob!) W-We should!"..........Slap!......"Ow! be e-even now!"........Bucking profusely over Julia's bare lap, Mary Jo grits her teeth as the spanking finishes with a loud, hard volley!.........Crack!........Whack!.....
Smack!........Crack!.........."OOOOOOOH!..G-GOD! (Sob!)"

Finally stopping, Julia rests her strong arm, while Mary Jo painfully massages her deep, red colored bottom. "Whew! That was some work!" Julia wheezes, allowing an embarrassed Mary Jo to climb off her lap. Quickly pulling up her panties and slacks. As Julia stands up and slides down her skirt. Carlene nudges Anthony and whispers; "G-Gee..Did you see how wet Julia's lap was?"

As life at Sugarbaker's Designing Company gets back to normal. Mary Jo still is Operations Manager. And of course, Julia is owner, President and Director of Employee Relations!
Old 07-06-2008, 07:20 PM

back to Julia's lap

Great story as usual Sammy. I just love Mary Jo being over Julia's lap. I expect someday Allison will have to get her own bottom publicly spanked by Julia or even Mary Jo. That would be a story to imagine. Thanks again for all your stories.
Jim
Old 07-07-2008, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agotkl1 View Post
Great story as usual Sammy. I just love Mary Jo being over Julia's lap. I expect someday Allison will have to get her own bottom publicly spanked by Julia or even Mary Jo. That would be a story to imagine. Thanks again for all your stories.
Jim
Hi Jim; Thanks for your comments. Yes, anything is possible in the Wonderful World of TV Sitcom Spanking! I know that brat Allison would be a prime prospect for Julia. Actually in one episode of Designing Women I thought she was going to do it! I promise Julia's lap will be busy in the near future!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 07-12-2008 at 01:59 PM.