MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 01-31-2008, 08:28 PM

Mary's Mistake Part 1

At WJM-TV in Minneapolis Minnesota, Mary Richards is the assistant to News Editor Lou Grant. With Ted Baxter as their Anchorman, and Murray Slauughter as Head News Writer!

Sometimes Ted gets overconfident and bugs Lou for a raise in pay. With the same old answer; "Ted you're already overpaid!" Which Ted always replies; "Ok Lou.....If you say so!"

But this particular time Ted plays it coy. Knowing Mary's a soft touch, he goes around Lou. "Hi Mary...My you look so lovely this morning!" He gushes. Mary making the coffee, cautiously asks; "Ok! Ted....What do you want now?" "Aw! Mary, what kind of attitude is that......To your star Anchorman?" "Who do you mean?" She sarcastically asks, while pouring a cup of coffee for Lou. "Hee! Hee! Ah!......Mary...Are..You taking that coffee in to Lou?" "Yeah! Ted...Why?" Mary quickly snaps. "Ah! Mary......Do you know what time of the year it is?" Ted asks in a deep voice. "Yeah! Ted!" She groans; "You're asking for another raise.......That you won't get...Right?"

Then walking towards Lou's office, Ted pleads; "Mary....Please convince.....I need a raise!" Getting to the office door she grumps; "You ask him!" "Oh! Mary....He'll listen to you.....Please Mary!" "Alright Ted...How much this time?" Looking timidly at Mary, Ted whines; "O-One hundred dollars!" "100 dollars what?" She sneers; "A year?" "Naw! Mary, c'mon now.......A week Mary......A week!" Ted gruffs. Just smiling, Mary reaches for the doorknob. "Ted Hee! Hee!......You are kidding.......Aren't you?" "No! No! Mary!" He rants; "And if I don't get it........I'am going on strike!"

Staring at Ted for a brief moment, Mary sighs and enters Lou's office. "Good morning Mr. Grant!" Mary Gushes; "Here's your coffee!" "Yeah! thanks Mary!" He grunts, looking down at the pile of papers on his desk. Glancing up Lou groans; "Ya! know Mary.....After looking at our ratings....I think I'll fire Ted!" Trying to hold in a giggle, Mary bleats; "Why Mr. Grant, is that all Ted's fault?" "Naw! Not all........But most!" He growls. "He....He's so damn dumb at times....And forgets how to pronounce names right....damn!" Just listening to Lou's rant, Mary hesitates on informing him of Ted's strike. But finally cautiously says; " M-Mr. Grant!" "Yes Mary...What is it?" He snaps back. "A-Ah! Ted's on strike, if he doesn't get a raise!" Looking up with beaded eyes, Lou repeats her words; "Ted's on strike!" "Yes Mr. Grant!" Mary whines in a hallowed voice; "Ted is on strike!"

Reaching down and opening the bottom desk drawer, Lou pulls out a bottle of Bourbon Whiskey, and refills his coffee cup. Then taking a fast, long drink, he slowly asks; "Ok! Mary.....You said.....Ted's on strike, if he doesn't get a raise!......Right?" Feeling a sudden jolt of nerves, Mary confirms his statement; "Yes...Mr. Grant...Ted's on strike...If he doesn't ...get a raise!" With a wide smile, Lou instructs; "Ok! Mary.....Call the union....For a replacement.....Now" " Yes Mr. Grant". She smiles.

Returning to Lou's office, Mary has bad news. "Mr. Grant, there isn't another Anchorman available at this time!...I was told to do the best we could!" "What the Hell are you talking about?" Lou rages; "Someone has to report the news!" Looking Sheepishly, Mary stares down at the floor. "And Mary!" He continues; "it will....Be you!" Jumping up from the chair Mary pleads; "O-Oh! No! Mr. Grant.....I.....I.....Just can't do that!" As her voice trails away. " Mary...Yes you can!" He contends; "Expect to do the 6 o'clock news tonight!"

Walking from Lou's office in a daze, Mary asks; " Murray what is....The main topic tonight?" "The political Debate!" He replies with a concerned look. "God! Murray!" Mary shrieks; "I know nothing about Politices .......Much less reporting it!" "Ah! don't feel bad!" Murray jests; "Ted knows nothing about nothing.....So you should fit in perfectly!"

Thinking about Lou's decision of her doing the Evening News, Mary becomes desperate, arranging a meeting with Ted. "Ok! Mary.....What is it?" He stubbonly demands! "A-Ah! Ted......W-What if we could w-work out a deal?" Mary stammers, being very unsure of herself. "No new deal Mary....100 dollars a week.....That's my deal!" Ted sneers! Nervously fumbling with her pen, Mary asks; "Ted....Can't we compromise?"

Later sitting in the Newsroom with Mary, Murray quips; "Well I see Ted's getting ready to broadcast the news.....Mary, you couldn't get rid of him?" "Oh! Murray!" Mary moans; "I just hope Mr. Grant approves?"

Then watching a typical Ted Baxter Newsast, forgetting or mispronouncing names, giving wrong details...Etc. Ted finally says; "Good night everybody!" Shaking his head Murray quips; "Well there goes another disaster on words!" Getting ready to go home, Ted opens the door to Lou's office and giggles; "Thanks Lou.....Hee!....Hee!' Then closing the door he nods to Mary and Murray and leaves for the day! Then, with not one second passing a bellowing "Mary.Get in here!" Comes from Lou's office. Giving Murray a frightening look, Mary gets up and goes into the office. As Lou snaps; "Mary....Close the door....Please!"

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 02-03-2008 at 09:06 AM.
Old 02-01-2008, 09:23 PM

Part 2 to follow soon!