MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite spanking website

Old 02-25-2009, 06:53 AM

Planing a Spanking Art Website hoping for some feedback.

Hi,
having recently run across DAZ Studio 3D and being the absolute spanking fanatic, I thought hay, maybe I too could open a spanking site. Since it is a lot of work to set up the scenes in DAZ it would if at all, turn into a pay site.

My ideas include:
- picture stories and illustrated stories both from something resembling real life, as well as some "historic" what if type stories and combining spanking with yet another of my big passions: fantasy (Thus also my avatar which I will use as a logo for the site). A couple of years ago I had written a spanking/fantasy novel which I will now illustrate and hopefully publish on my site once it is up.
- scenes will be mostly M/f, with some F/f and a few F/m ones. Next to some of the obviously popular standards like the schoolgirl spankings and maid spankings I hope to also give some much more erotic scenes of domestic disciplin and spankings between loving couples and fantasy scenes.
- next to the spanking pictures I want to set up a little spanking related dating service on the site and of course a forum/chatroom for members to meet.

So I'm hoping for some feedback both about whether or not anyone other than me and my wife would be interested in such a site. What people would like to see/would definitely not want to see on such a site. And I need some feedback if anyone would pay for such a site (provided of course the pics are to your liking) and how much you might be willing to pay for it - please give me prices either in USD or Euros.

I don't know if artwork is permitted in the gallery but I'll try and put a few samples of my work so members of this forum can view them. Or I gues I can try and attach some to this post, but they will be somewhat small?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bild01_016asm.jpg
Views:	1030
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	81   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bild01_019asm.jpg
Views:	1030
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	82   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bild01_034asm.jpg
Views:	1013
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	83  
Old 02-25-2009, 07:08 PM

I've actually seen a similar site that also used Daz to render 3D spanking artwork, and they did charge for their memberships. I'm unsure of their success, and was unable to add them as an affiliate to my blog because they had incorrectly added the script into their own site.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas_III View Post
I've actually seen a similar site that also used Daz to render 3D spanking artwork, and they did charge for their memberships. I'm unsure of their success, and was unable to add them as an affiliate to my blog because they had incorrectly added the script into their own site.
If you are talking about spankred.com I had actually contacted them (and they are very helpful getting me new content for the DAZ, giving me advice etc.). If you are talking about someone else I wouldn't mind getting a link so that I can contact them as well.