MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-22-2007, 01:58 PM

Florida Party Thank You!

Hi Guys,

It's taken me a few days to get to writing this, but I really wanted to add my two cents on what an awesome party it was. There truly are too many things to list them all, but I can pull a few highlights out. I loved getting to see the London Tanners World Headquarters hehe It is really special to know where all of those beautiful (if horrible) implements are coming from! It was also a pleasure to meet Aurora and Michelle, both of whom I had heard really nice things about from Ian. Ladies, you both lived up to, and exceeded, expectations!

Of course it was good to meet old and new friends. Jeoffry has been a fan for a long time, and I'm glad we finally met. I also had a lot of fun with my very naughty friend Niki Flynn, despite the fact that she constantly got me into trouble. I on the other hand am totally innocent Also, Cody and Nisha, we really do need to stop waiting until we are in other states to see each other... Anyway, there were so many other awesome people that I met, I'll list a few here. Dr. Dan, you made the weekend better for several of us, thank you! Rose, your hospitality really did make the party that much nicer. I'm having chocolate withdrawel now, though. Greg, what can I say? I'm so glad I got to meet you. I hope you continue to be in my life.

Tony, you really do delight me. I have never met anyone so joyful about this thing we do! Alona, you were such a joy. I'm so glad we got to meet! You are so friendly and put my mind at ease about so many things. Next time my hairbrush needs hiding, I'm calling on you!

I really had a great time, and I intend to do everything in my power to make it back for the next one, and the next one, and the next one.... Thanks everyone for making it so awesome.

Bailey
Old 02-22-2007, 09:16 PM

Bailey it was great to see you at the FMS pARTY.. I AM GLAD YOU ENJOYED THE PARTY !