MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 05-09-2008, 06:35 PM

When She Thought Nobody Was Watching - Part 2

(Read Part 1 first if you haven't yet.) :-)

...I slowly pushed the door open just a little bit and as I started to lean in he said, "Come in...all the way in...and shut the door." The room was very small...an office, with a desk, one chair, and a couple little filing cabinets. As I obediently shut the door behind me I found myself wondering how we were going to have a comfortable conversation in this small room with only a place for one of us to sit. Little did I know the conversation was not going to be at all comfortable...and I wouldn't feel like sitting for quite some time afterward. After a silence that seemed infinite, but probably only lasted a few seconds, James said to me, "You were supposed to have been here three minutes ago." "I'm sorry..." I answered, a little caught off guard by the fact that he was making an issue of three small minutes. "Well, we'll deal with that later. For now I think we need to have a discussion about your earlier behavior, don't you?" "Um...yeah...I guess...," I stuttered. I wasn't really sure what there was to be said about it. "Come over here," he said as he took me by the hand and walked me toward the one small chair. He sat down and I looked around to see if there was maybe a folding chair that I had missed leaning up against a wall, but he quickly ordered in a firm, commanding tone, "Look at me young lady!" My heart jumped. This startled me...frightened me a little...but intrigued me at the same time. I turned my face back toward him and saw his gentle, yet piercing eyes looking up, straight into mine. "I would have expected more lady-like behavior from someone who looks as sweet as you do." I didn't know what do say. Should I try to explain myself? Should I agree with him? Should I just listen and not say anything? "Do you have anything to say for yourself?" I was so flustered I couldn't come up with anything. "I asked you a question, young lady. Do you have anything to say for yourself?" My mind raced to try to come up with an appropriate response, but all that came out was, "Well...I was just hungry." "I believe I already made it clear that hunger is no excuse for rudeness," he responded. Before I could try to come up with a different, more acceptable answer, he pulled me even closer and said, "It sounds to me like you're going to need something as a little reminder for the future that you need to behave more like the lady I know you are." I was confused. A reminder? What was he talking about? As if to answer my unasked question, he pulled me closer yet again and then...over his lap??? "Wha...??? What are you DOING???" I couldn't believe this was happening! He was going to SPANK me??? I'm not a little girl! I'm a grown woman! He couldn't be... "I told you, young lady. You need a reminder..." and no sooner than the words had left his lips, SMACK! "Oh!" I let out a squeal of surprise. SMACK, SMACK!! It didn't really hurt, but I was so shocked by what was going on that I yelled, "OOWWWW! What the..." SMACK!!! "You had better not finish that sentence! Words like that should not be coming out of a lady's mouth!" "But I...!" SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!!! "Not another word!" By this time I was starting to feel the burn on my backside. "I expect you (SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!) to be more considerate (SMACK! SMACK!!) of the people around you (SMACK!) from now on. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!!!! The pain was now getting to be more than I thought I could handle, and just when I thought he was done, he flipped my skirt up over my back and before I had time to gasp, my panties were halfway to my knees. "NO! WAIT!! You can't...!!!" "Oh yes I can, young lady. And I will!" I tried to pull up from his lap and as I raised my head and turned slightly I saw that he was reaching toward the desk. With his right hand he grabbed something off of the desk...I couldn't see what it was...and with his left hand he reached around the small of my back and pulled me firmly back down onto his lap. He held me tightly and I couldn't squirm away, though I didn't stop trying, and without any warning, CRACK! The sting of what I later discovered was a wooden ruler, slapping against my already pink bare bottom was more than I was ready for and the tears began to well up in my eyes. I let out a sob and...CRACK! SMACK! SMACK!!! "OWWWWW!!!! Please no more!!!! I've had enough!" "I'll decide when you've had enough, young lady. I need to make sure you're not going to forget this little lesson." WHAP! SMACK! SMACK!!! The tears were flowing freely now and though I hardly realized what I was saying, a stream of words started pouring out of my mouth. "I won't forget! (sob, sob) I promise I'll be more polite!!! I'm sorry! I won't do it again...PLEEEEZ stop!" CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!!! "Those three were for being late." The sobs were uncontrollable now, and then as if he realized that I finally understood, James set the ruler down. He pulled my clothing back into place, gently sat me up on his lap and pulled me in closer, wrapping his arms around me. I was still sobbing and as he wiped the tears off my cheeks he said tenderly, "Hush now. It's over." Still sniffling, I settled myself down enough to look into his eyes. I saw warmth there...a gentle, loving warmth I had never experienced before. I suddenly realized that what had just happened was exactly what I had needed. I felt calm now, and it was a new and welcomed feeling to have someone who wouldn't let me get away with those bratty little behaviors I didn't seem to be able to control for myself. I knew this was not the last time I woud see James...nor was it the last time I would be reminded that I was expected to behave like the lady he knew I could be.
Old 05-09-2008, 06:46 PM

Talking Bravo!!!!

Great story Tink. You are a wonderful author. Look forward to reading more. Keep it up.
Old 05-09-2008, 08:08 PM

Very nice story 22. You should do more!
Old 05-13-2008, 11:56 PM
greatguy

Good story! When will there be a part 3?
Old 07-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Tailburner

Good Story

I liked the story alot.