MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite spanking website

Old 12-10-2006, 11:12 AM

New Here

I just discovered this forum yesterday,the common situation of going on one site, finding a link and then another link.
Since I tend to read more than watch videos, I'd say that my favorite sites(or ones I have been visiting the longest), include SIN(SpankingInternet), Spanking Classics,Spankspot, and several Yahoo spanking groups. I loved the World Spanking Forum too, and hope maybe it will come back, as rumored.
Spanking blogs I like include Agony Aunty and Michael Masterson's The Spanking Blog.
I could name more, but these are the ones I frequent most often. I especially like Classics. Their OFFTOPIC forum is as interesting and thoughtful as any I have seen.
Old 12-10-2006, 04:38 PM

Welcome Redskinluver! Its good to have you with us. I prefer reading well written stories to videos myself. But its good that we have the opportunity to enjoy the best of both worlds. I can remember a time when, pretty much, we had neither.
Old 12-10-2006, 09:11 PM

Welcome to the forum
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 12-11-2006, 05:48 AM

Welcome, Rsl. We're glad to have you here.

I have been or am a member of all of the forums which you mention. WSF is gone, of course. Have been inactive on SS for a long time and was never very active while there. Was very active on Classics for a long time, a bit under this name, much more under a different one, but have been gone from there for several months now, too. Have been on SIN since just about the very beginning, still active there, but it's in noticeable decline (at least, the message forum).

I hope that you find a welcome home here!