MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 01-19-2008, 08:09 PM

Julia's lap Part 1

Julia Sugarbaker, president and controlling partner of Sugarbaker Designing Company, has her own unique way of handling company disciplinary problems. This shapely, 50 year old lady believes in a close knIt environment. Instead of demoting or terminating her employees, Julia uses a policy relating to the old fashion way of discipline.......Over-the-Knee spankings! Creating a family like atmosphere, Julia has often said; "No one is exempt from giving their best effort for the welfare of our company!" Then of course, there were differences of opinions. Her sister and part owner Suzanne, has complained about Julia's methods from day one. But Julia always calms her down by asking; "Suzanne...Would you care to run this company?" Then comes Cousin Allison with her thoughts and ideas, which are always bad! Anthony her faithful delivery man, has never once questioned Julia's unusual authority and methods. Carlene the recepionist is loyal, very trusted and mainly does what she is told. But Mary Jo, inwhich Julia relies the most on, because of her vast experience in the designing business. Mary Jo is the company's V.P of operations, and sits in on the disciplinary sessions, which are held in the storage room, just off the kitchen! But Mary Jo is sometimes defiant, and also has a tendency to make mistakes. As she has done this time! But unlike the rest, Mary Jo has the executve privilege of a private session in Julia's master bedroom!

As the familiar surroundings of Julia's bedroom come into view, Mary Jo stands with head bowed, staring down at the floor. Sitting on the fancy, lace covered vanity table chair, Julia deliberately takes her time in delivering the prescribed punishment.

"Yes Mary Jo .....You have made a very serious mistake!" She frowns while preparing her lap! "Gosh! J-Julia how was I to know theat Mr. Davis wanted his drapes delivered....A-And installed last week?" Mary Jo whines as her fingers twist nervously together! "Ah!...Yes!...That is the question!" Julia smiles while looking up at her. "Why.....And I repeat...Why didn't you ask him when he ordered them?" "Oh! Shucks! Julia....I-I guess I f-forgot!" Shifting her high heels forward, Julia's round knee caps raise, causing a slight slope in her lap, as she slowly slides the hems of her light, blue skirt and white lace slip upward onto her firm, nylon clad thighs! Mary Jo's eyes begin to bulge as Julia calmy closes her shapely legs....Forming her lap.......The punishment lap!

"Ah! Yes Mary Jo...How well you do recognize my lap!" She sneers. "Yeah Julia!" She bleats; "Me....Carlene...Suzanne....Allison and Anthony....A-All know your "Work Bench!" ....I mean lap!" "Oh! Mary Jo!" She chuckles; "If you all didn't do things wrong......There would be no reason for this!" "Yeah! but why do you have to spank to reprimand?" Mary Jo groans; "Why not...Just fire us....Or something?" "Now! Now! is that what you want....Getting fired?" Julia asks with a slight grin. "Besides spanking has a more personal effect!" Staring down at the waiting lap, Mary Jo blushes; "Yeah! maybe Anthony will agree with that.......But not me! I've seen the way he loves your spankings!" She continues. "With that big....erection he gets....Just before going over your knees....T-That thing must be a foot long!" "Ha! Ha! Well maybe so Mary Jo?" Julia giggles; "But as you've seen...I'am, all business when I spank!"......But I see how well you have noticed the size of Anthony's penis!

Looking embarrassed, but still trying to delay the punishment, Mary Jo blushes; "Then there's Carlene!......Her big bottom is a reall load on your lap!...Especially the way she twists and squirms during the spanking!" "Oh! yes, Carlene can be a real challenge!...She does have a large bottom!.....But Mary Jo....More to spank!"
"Yeah Julia, is that all you think about?" She snaps back. "Ha! Ha! Sometime!" Julia giggles; "Especially....When the time comes!" Looking down at the cold stare in Julia's eyes, Mary Jo senses impatience, as her boss's shapely legs begin to shift slightly!

Still continuing her mini filibuster now on trembling legs. Mary Jo groans "Yeah! Julia....Then there's your sister Suzanne!..I know damn well you love smacking that oversexed bottom!" "Oh! Yes!" Julia smirks; " Punishing Suzanne.....Is gratifying....And may I say...Somewhat necessary!" "Ha! even your own sister?...I just knew it!" Mary Jo gasps; "You love giving spankings ...Don't you.....Why not use a hairbursh...It hurts more?" Without answering immediately, Julia grins widely and reaches up to softly massage Mary Jo's skirt covered bottom!

"(Groan!) Yeah! Julia how about Allison?" She nervously asks. "Ah! Yes....Allison!" Julia sighs; "Now she can be a real problem at times.....Can't she?" "Yeah! you can say that again.....Allison is a brat!....A real brat!" Mary Jo bleats. "Now Mary Jo!" Julia grins; "It sounds like you're getting personal with her?" "Yeah! Julia!....I'd like to get personal....Real personal with her.....across my knees!" She hisses back. "Ah! And Mary Jo....You just might have your chance...Some day!" Julia softly replies; " But now Mary Jo....We need to get back to the present....Your punishment for forgetting about the drapes for Mr. Davis. You know, you nearly lost us a client?" "(Sob!) G-Gosh! ...Couldn't we......Just kind of forget about that?" Mary Jo pleads while reaching back and rubbing her soon to be sore buttocks! "C'mon Mary Jo.......You know I have the mind of an Elephant!" Julia grins; "I never forget things....This important!

Staring down at the uncovered, firm thighs waiting anxiously to feel the weight of her narrow hips, Mary Jo still continues to prolong her punishment! But Julia quickly snaps her back to reality! "You're getting me very annoyed!............And Mary Jo remember.....You were...And are about to be spanked!" Looking into the fire coming from Julia's eyes, terror begins to fill Mary Jo's mind. As she realizes, she has done the wrong thing, by getting Julia very mad.....JUST BEFORE A SPANKING!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 11-27-2011 at 02:02 PM.
Old 01-20-2008, 02:25 PM

I hope someone enjoyed this?