MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 03-18-2012, 04:23 PM

Wink Ladies Social Spanking Club - Game 1 Part 3B

Ladies Social Spanking Club - Game 1 Part 3B
by KajiraGames (F/F cons spanking, humiliation)

[Sorry about the complex episode numbering, but it's because of the character limit]

Linda stood wearing nothing above her ankles but yellow-trimmed panties. She had chosen them to match her yellow top, expecting that if she lost a game she would be still wearing the top when her jeans came down. Foiled! Some of her humiliation at losing returned, and part of it was filed in the back of her mind as a great desire to get Talia back some time. But the rest was soon squashed by her thrill of submission. She felt flushed and had butterflies in her stomach.

"Come closer!" ordered Talia, and Linda shuffled nearer the spanking chair, her ankles trapped by her jeans. Realising that Linda had surrendered completely, Talia said "Admit you're the loser, Linda. Ask me to take your pants down and spank you. And with details".

[3D pic of the situation now is at:]
http://www.myspankingforum.com/photo...o=7558&cat=500

Linda took a deep breath. "Mistress Talia, you're the winner and I'm the loser. Please pull my panties down as roughly as you like, bend me over your knee, and smack my bare bottom very hard." It would be difficult to tell which of the two women felt more excited by the utterance of those words. There was a distinct moistening going on in both pussies. Even the two onlookers felt a hardening of nipples (and elsewhere) - after all, this sort of thing was why they had formed the club. Linda's excitement, of course, was clearly visible. One would have thought the temperature was anomalously low in the region of her bosom.

Talia proceeded to fulfil Linda's request. She grabbed the exposed panties and pulled them sharply down to below Linda's knees, leaving her virtually naked. For a half-second, a reflex of feminine defense made Linda bend forward slightly and her hands left her sides as if to cover her dark pubic thatch. But she recovered and went back to attention, feeling the cool of the air-conditioning on her nudity.

Talia gripped her upper arm and ordered "Get over"! Linda was quite fit, and had no trouble arching herself right over Talia's thighs so she could plant her hands straight onto the floor on the other side. Gravity made her bared breasts dangle, and the slightest movement made them bob and sway. Linda felt mortified, but excited by her daring in getting into this situation. Meanwhile, Talia was seeing exactly what she had wanted to see: the bottom of a full-hipped woman, waiting bare at her disposal.

It was begging to be smacked, and smack it Talia did. The earlier wobbling of Linda's breasts had been a prelude to the rippling of her bare bottom, as slap after slap began to turn it a glowing pink. The sound of spanking was accompanied by a heavy breathing and occasional mewing on Linda's part as she absorbed the seperate stings and the steadily increasing sensation of burning.

After a while, Talia asked "Tell me, loser, do you want it harder or softer?"

Linda did NOT want Talia to spank harder! She seemed to be doing it quite hard already. But Linda knew the answer she was required to give if she was to keep up her submissiveness, which she was using as a mental shield. "Spank me harder, please, Talia!"

Talia did not hold back. The red bottom in front of her was clearly very well cushioned, and she began to spank as hard as she could. Her arm was raised to above head level before each smack came swooping down with a loud 'whap' that echoed in the room. To make it even worse, she gave three or four full-strength slaps in the one spot before moving on.

Linda's cries became much louder, feeling this dreadful attack on her nude womanly bottom. The jeans went flying as she kicked, but her ankles remained trapped by her panties. Her bare breasts swayed all the more in response to her desperate squirming. Talia was extracting the full measure of pain and humiliation possible within the bounds of the agreed penalty.

[3D pic of the situation now is at:]
http://www.myspankingforum.com/photo...o=7559&cat=500

As Linda yelled, over and over, and tears filled her eyes, a phrase from the rules came to her mind: 'All members shall acknowledge that penalties are expected to be painful and embarrassing'. This was only what she had let herself in for. She had gambled and lost, fair and square.

Finally Talia stopped spanking, feeling her arm starting to ache, and her palm hurting considerably. "You may consider yourself punished, Linda" she said archly.

"Here's the lotion" said Avril, lunging forward to minister to her friend. Talia chuckled. "You'll need plenty of it! Did you buy the large economy size?" Linda could do nothing but groan.

When the sore spankee rose to get dressed, Talia stood and raised her clasped hands in a victory salute. Yollanda and Avril laughed and applauded, then each gave Linda a comforting hug.

"So now I go on to the final, against Yollanda" said Talia. "But we keep our panties on this time, right?"

"Yes" said Avril, "the two winners have earned that privilege. But after your tricks we'd better say 'undergarments' must remain on, not 'panties'."

"Spoilsport" pouted Talia. "OK, I'm ready. Where are the dice?". Yollanda stepped up nervously...

Author's Note: This outcome was the result of a reader vote. But with only 3 votes cast across 2 sites, there will be no more votes. I'll use my own judgement about which will be the sexier outcome. This will enable me to increase the rate of episodes to two per week. Part 4 of Game 1 will be in a few days.

Tags
club, f/f, humiliation, ladies, spanking