MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 09-18-2007, 11:04 PM
Andrew Morgan

One answer is....

Many Minorities don't feel comfortable going to events or being seen where there aren't any other folks of their own ethnic background there.

I am a Fetish photographer, an alongside my good friend Mistress Heart, have been engaged for three years on a project called the WOC Women Of Color BDSM Photo Project.

It started when we both realized that wherever you looked in Magazines, or websites, or at parties there was virtually no representation from women of color. So we set about trying to do something about it. I started photographing Women of Color, and she started proliferating the images. Today we hav numertous photographers n models involved. You can go to her website. MistressHeartSF.com to get a better insight into the project, or my site www.andrewmorgan.com to se some of my images. Long story short we have made some radical inroads, having had many images posted, many photo shows and events, representation in numerous magazines. I did a shoot just yesterday that was quite spanking centric, with her and an Afrcan American Sub. I'll see if I can post some images soon.

Anyway.. for my part.. I LOVE diversity. Different people make the world a very interesting place, so I for one will continue photographing women of difference in the Spanking an DS / BDSM world

Andy
Old 09-18-2007, 11:07 PM

lol I STILL say being a Jeff Gordon fan is a spankable offense.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:38 AM

As a member of the black community, I can understand and respect that others just aren't into it, however I myself acknowledge and celebrate this lifestyle with zeal and fervor. I am very greatful to have known the people I know and to have learned, grown, and become.

Truley the spanking lifestyle is unique and I feel that it's appeal is universal, but again I can understand and I perhaps even know why other's aren't interested, but I'm not like most.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:30 AM
blankyoulater

I want to also give my "two cents" worth on this topic ...

I do think there are a good deal of black women involved in the spanking scene ... even for discipline ... but generally do not move within the circuit of going to shows, etc. Ever since I was a child, I have been into spanking, and I have been to a show or two, and haven't really seen to many black women there (this was back in the 1980's) ... but having dated black women (I am also black), each of them were spanked ... and many were disciplined as well ... but would not tell a soul about it, or join a group that welcomed it.

As it stands now, I'm not interested in being on the scene, but I do think that spanking is an excellent form of punishment ... and when combined with discipline, helps to shape and mold a personality toward what is good.

Greg
Old 09-19-2007, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
Wasn't Race one of the guys on Jonny Quest?

BTW, for anyone interested in my boring response to CaliSpanker's question, I did address this a few months ago in this forum. The brief synopsis is that the reasons CaliSpanker lists are pretty much dead-on for us (AmateurSpankings). It's unfortunate, but true.
Gary
It was cool talking to you in chat and like I said before your honesty is to be applauded.

This has been more response actually than I though it would be and I think everyone has made some vaild points. Even the Nascar stuff...btw I think a Spank-Off in the infield of a Nascar event would be a great way tpo attract even more fans.

We may never see more Black Women in the scene but they are definatley out there being spanked. As far as brinfing them into the Spanking Scene...well the BDSM scene appears to have made real strides in having a significant Black Female and Male participation, so maybe it's just a matter of reaching out and being more inclusive.

I have made some great friends in the spanking scene and been supported by people that at first blush if we had met without this mutual interest we would never be friends, but it proves that commin ground breaks down a lot of walls.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:49 AM

Black girls spankings

www.clips4sale.com/18060 (Darksidespankings) is great if you like African-American strippers / pros (which is very much the focus of this site.

"African Spanking" - www.clips4sale.com/8798 is rather different - the girls are younger (the youngest models are 18 and 19; up to mid 20's). They are also all born in Africa (or, in one case, the Caribbean) - and often grew up there, only coming to the UK as students. In many of the films the spanker lets the girls talk about their experiences of corporal punishment when growing up.

The other unique feature of this site is that the girls are without exception amateurs, often being spanked for the first time on camera - and in some cases the first time ever.

There have been quite a few updates recently so, if you are into black bottoms getting spanked, and you haven't visited this site in a while, it is certainly worth a look. The more recent spankings are in the nude generally...

Also - go to this site if you really still feel that black bottoms don't mark well. They most certainly do (and with the lighter skinned models you can clearly see a lot of red colouring as well).
Old 05-07-2008, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliSpanker View Post
On another board a question came up as to why there are so few Asian and Black Women in Spanking Videos and I thought why not broach the subject. It brings up and interesting point. True there are not many people of color represented in spanking videos overall...for me I can only address Black representation.

While there are sites that feature the occassional Black Female spankee and spanker and on rare occassion male, there are few presented on a regular basis. The exceptions being Claire Fonda's sites, Girls Boarding School and the Real Spanking Group.

One therory put forth was that for some reason Black people have a negative response to spanking because they were beaten rtaher than spanked growing up...suggesting that Black people were prone to being more harsh than Whites in doling out punishment than Whites. Being a Black person who was spanked growing up I don't remember them as being beatings...and trust me being spanked growing up had nothing to do with my wiring for spanking as an adult...or as a teen...which is when I began my spanking experiences.One had nothing to do with the other. I just have a very high appreciation for the Femal backside.

Another therory was that slavery or religious reasons played a part in keeping Black people from the spanking scene. HUH?!

My own feelings about it are that it's all a lot more simple than that. I have had producers of spanking videos tell me that the lack of representation ran from
. Not enough interset in seing Balck people being spanked or spanking
. Not enough Black Spanking models available
. No believeable story lines for a Black Male spanking a White Woman
. Black peoples bottoms do not show color
. That there is simply no market for the subject

All interesting points but all in my mind cop-outs. This point has been brought crystal clear for me recently by a couple of events. The recent Shadow Lane party being one. While I wasn't an offical party guest I did manage to visit a few friends and make a couple of suite parties...and there were actually three Black males in attendence. And they did seem to be playing. But what was interesting was that there were 4 Black Women who were actualy there for a wedding that expressed interest in the whole idea and actually chatted up a good friend of mine about attending...not sure they made it actually but they did get all the info about how to check out SL. But thses parties have traditionaly short on Black participation. Also I recently placed an ad on craigslist to just see what would happen...and in the past week I have spanked three very delicious Black Women. All very curious...never been spanked before...and all had a great time...so they say and while two of the Women I am meeting with again this week...they were quite adament in the fact they would never participate in it as a lifestyle choice.

In actuality there is more open participation by Blacks in the BDSM community than the Spanking Community. I do have several friends who are in the BDSM scene and when I have asked them why they gravitated towards one more than the other...the overwhelming response was that they felt more acceptence in the BDSM scene than the spanking scene. As for the Black Men and Women i do know that are into spankingon a personallevel they do say that they prefer to keep it private and would never attend parties or come to forums like this. And they do not search the net for spanking content. But that being said...I have White friends who are into spanking who felt the same way.

Before this becomes a book...probably too late...I'll just say that I would be less than honest if I didn't say that race hasn't played some part in how I view the scene and where I fit in or don't fit in...even at times feeling uncomfortable. I am going to end it on that point because I really would like to know how people feel...
If you want to see Black Women getting spanked you can always check out my site

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/18060

Here is a free clip:

http://videos.fetishtube.com/watch/6...evere-Paddling

You can check out other free clips:

http://www.darksidespankings.blogspot.com/

Shameless promotion!
Old 05-12-2008, 11:44 AM

Others have addressed the matter of African-American women being spanked, so I will focus on some others. Latina and Asian women don't appear too often either. On the other hand,there are Asian spanking sites, mostly Japanese, so the material is available. Don't know about Asian Indian spanking though.
One thing for sure Asian and Latina girls have really cute,spankable bottoms.
And then there is Brazil, where ethnically you get everything from almost-Scandinavian blondes to black girls, and every shade in between.
Brazil was where the tanga swimsuit was invented,better known as the string bikini or the thong. When I first heard about the tanga, my thought was that it was the perfect thing for a woman to be wearing when she got a spanking.
As a huge fan of spankings being given with some sort of clothing left on, however minimal,I would be curious to know what sort of spanking scene there was in Brazil. If girls sometimes got a "tanning" of a different sort when they were in their tangas.
I posted a story sometime ago dealing with how a mom dealt with her teenage daughter who tried to go out in a g-string bikini, its on the storyboard. I also posted a disclaimer saying that I do not advocate parental spankings in r/l, before anyone gets offended. But I love F/f domestic discipline stories(fiction), and a daughter getting spanked by her mom for wearing too little is a favorite.(On the other hand,a story with her Dad involved is a total-turn-off for me).
Sometime I ought to post another story I wrote, how a mom in the 60s paddled her "hippie chick" college student daughter when she caught her wearing her ultra-short mini-skirt with no panties on!
Old 05-12-2008, 10:09 PM

Smile reply

I have been in a relationship with a black man and I am white female, and he is the one who introduced me to the spanking scene. I have to admit that the black culture are very to themself, do not share there private life with everyone like white people do. He tells me what we do in our lifes is private we don not need to share it with the world.
We have been together for 2 years and it has been a wonderful ride, full of spankings, and adventure.
He is very dominate take control, and I am nothing close to submissive, he is working on that lol.
We have a loving, D/D relationship.
just thought id throw my two cents in