MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 07-28-2007, 12:13 PM

Forgiven Part II

He picked her up and slung her like a bag of potatoes over his shoulder. She pounded on his back with her fists, and he reached up and swatted her. “Cut that out,” he ordered as he carried her into the bathroom, hooking his thumb in his shorts and pulling them off. He was already hard, but he had something to do before he’d take care of that.

He set her down in the tub, propping her against the back for support, quickly joining her before she could escape. He pinioned her legs with his, giving her no opportunity to escape. Then he freed her legs and bent them so that her feet rested on his legs, and grabbed a foot as she aimed a kick at his chest.

“You must like being spanked, girl,” he said and stood up, encircling her waist with his arm, and brought his hand down hard on her bottom. Just to warn her that she wasn’t going to escape. But he was hoping she’d try, and knew she probably wouldn’t disappoint him. He knew her, knew she never surrendered easily. Lenny you had to earn, you couldn’t take it for granted that you’d necessarily win. Being stronger and faster helped. Knowing her tricks was an asset, too.

He set her back down in the tub; put her feet on his legs, then spread her legs wide apart. He grabbled a towel from the shower rod and rolled it up. “Put this under your head, your neck won’t hurt so much.” She took it, glaring at him. Her “if looks could kill”, as he called it. He only smiled, and reached and found the razor. “I always did want to do this,” he said.

She stared in horror as he took a can of women’s shaving gel from the corner of the tub. Her old brand. He put a small amount on her pubic hair, and rubbed it into a foam.

“You’re kidding, Paul, you can’t be serious. What makes you think you’re going to get away with that?” Brave words--she knew she was trapped. Whatever she tried, he was faster, and she wouldn’t get very far.

He ran the razor quickly across the top of her pubic hair, shaving about an inch. “Too late,” he said triumphantly, “hold still Lenny, I don’t want to hurt you.”

She lay back, seething. He shaved off the hair on the pubic bone, and carefully wiped her with a wash cloth. He pulled her closer to him and put a tiny drop of gel one side of the outer lip of her pussy and when it foamed ran the razor carefully across her until the hair had been removed. He repeated this with the other side, careful not to nick her, holding her leg tightly to make sure. Then he turned her over, applying gel carefully around her asshole and shaved the last of her hair.

He ran his fingers over her now smooth skin, breathing out a soft “oh yeah”. He then carefully soaped a finger and inserted it into her anal opening, moving it in and out, hearing her gasp, then sigh. He rinsed his hand and repeated the operation a few times, then dried his hands with another towel and wiped her ass dry.

“Guess what I want to do?” he whispered, then laughed. Let her guess on that one, he thought.

He dried both of them, she pressed to him, her belly against his erection. Then he took out a can of freesia scented talcum powder he had stolen from her before he moved out. He couldn’t smell freesias without being reminded of her. He stroked the powder over her, feeling her warm, smooth skin.

He grabbed the bottle of mouthwash, and handed her a toothbrush and toothpaste. He knew her of old, she’d want to brush her teeth. He wanted to accommodate her. And besides, he wanted to watch the old rituals that reminded him of the days before he’d lost her. But most of all, he wanted and intended to fuck her.

He scooped her up off her feet and carried her back to the bedroom and set her on the bed. Then he ducked as he narrowly missed a blow from her fist that was intended for his jaw, but glanced off the side of his head.

“You’ve done it now, Lenny,” he growled, and flipped her over his lap, pressing his hand into the small of her back, making sure she wouldn’t be able to get up.

He brought his hand down harder than he’d done before. And this time the hand didn’t let up. She wasn’t swearing now, but pounded his leg with her fists until he grabbed one arm and twisted it behind her back. And continued the smacking, and admitted to himself that he was enjoying her cries and her struggling. And the sound of the occasional scream.

“You could have avoided this Lenny,” he said, “you could have behaved. You could have come home with me—don’t tell me you really hate me all that much.

“I do hate you that much,” she whined, sounding five instead of twenty-five. Trying to escape from his lap was doing no good. And her bottom was burning like fire and she couldn’t stop the tears that were flowing from her eyes. And wondered when he would finally stop.

Then he stopped, avoiding the temptation to rest his hand on her now-hot buttocks. He lay her on the bed, grabbing a pillow, and sliding it under the small of her back. They stared at each other for a moment, and then his mouth moved down her stomach and he spread her open and stroked her now-bare pussy with his tongue. He ran his tongue down to her clit, and flicked and teased it with his tongue—like he used to in the old days. He kept it up until he felt her pushing against his mouth. He licked her stomach and then put his mouth down on hers, putting his hand on her throat in the old way, and pushing his tongue down it. He flipped her over, mindful of her sore bottom, and inserted his cock into her, and began to ride her gently at first, then more insistently. She held the pillow against her stomach and then began to move carefully against him, mindful of her sore rear.

“I fuck you, you fuck me back; just like in the old days,” he breathed in her ear, “Oh yes, Lenny, I can see you still like fucking me, admit it.” Her response was to bury her head in the pillows, but she didn’t fight him as he rolled on his side, pulling her close to him. “I’m sorry about drugging you, Lena,” he said, “I’m sorry, I know I don’t deserve you But will you forgive me, please?”

“Forgiven,” she said sleepily.

As he watched her sleep he wondered if he could afford the ring he’d seen in the jewelry store window. To hell with it, he thought, any price was worth having her for good, having her with him so he could paddle the ass he loved so well any time she gave him an excuse. And he offered up a prayer to the Great Spirit that she would give him lots of excuses, and thanks for bringing her back to him.

“You know it might not be that bad, you were the best I ever had.
If I hadn’t blown the whole thing years ago, I might not be alone…”

Gin Blossoms
Old 07-28-2007, 08:15 PM

Another good story Kate
Old 07-28-2007, 08:40 PM

Nice ending! Wish forgiveness was really that easy, tho.

sarah
Old 07-28-2007, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah thorne View Post
Nice ending! Wish forgiveness was really that easy, tho.

sarah

You speak the truth there!