MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 11-05-2010, 09:48 PM

Lightbulb Hiding

I had a sitter to watch me. It was getting dark outside, I sneaked out the back door,I did not want to come in,
My sitter was trying to find me, I hid in between 2 cars by our Apartment.
then the sitter had a friend over to help her search for me.
I kept my eyes on the apartment, they did not see me. It was around 5 or 6 in the
evening. The sitter was getting worried. she could not find me. She had to call my
mom at her work to let her know, could not find Therese. My mom called the
police and the police was over looking for me. I was still hiding, then my mom came home,
I could hear my mom calling out for me. I was hiding by some bushes by our apartment.
The sitter was real upset I was no where to be found. My mom was getting real worried
I was so good at hiding that the cops could not find me. The whole complex was looking for me, then some fella found me behind the bushes and he grabbed me and took me to my mom.
My mom was so happy she gave me a hug. I was found then mom started to shake me and she started to yell at me then I remember hearing a cop say spank her good for scaring us to death, I remember mom said not to worry.
The sitter, cops, mom and the complex was searching for me for about 2hrs.
My mom took me to the front porch and she sat at a chair and then my mom removed my
undies and lifted my dress and then she put me over her knee's.
My mom started spanking me in front of everyone even the police saw my hind end get it
good. WHACK WHACK EEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW
MOMMY I AM SORRY PLEASE MOMMY PLEASE MOMMY THE WHACKS AND MORE WHACKS
THEN I WAS FORCE FOR ALL TO SEE MY WELL SPANKED BOTTOM.

Then I was taken inside and put in bed. the next day mom came and got me up and then made me take a bath, my mom was still upset I had hid. my mom told me if I ever do it again I won't be sitting.
After the bath mom dressed me and warned me to be good for the sitter and if I did anymore mischief I will be spanked

Tags
corner time, f/f, punishment outfit