MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-03-2006, 07:35 PM

I made that post really early this morning....uhmmm, I wasn't thinking clearly? I hadn't had my second cup of coffee yet. Yeah thats what happened.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 11-03-2006, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
But Gary & RG.... ehemmm. I don't know if I can fit into a manila envelope, do they come in "one size fits all" ?
That Amber! When she hits rock bottom...she starts digging!
Old 11-04-2006, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Only 1 person knows. I finally took the leap of faith and shared it with my other half only to find out she is repulsed by that. How embarassing to share a deep secret to be shot down. At first I thought maybe she'll come around. It's been many years of dropping hints, but no pants have been dropped yet.
I took a smiliar risk with similar results. Years later she seems to view it as an eccentricity of mine now and I suspect thinks its not a big deal. But it was a big deal that led me to seek out like minded people. The only others who know are pen pals from a spanking newsletter and the one woman I did meet and played with for a few years.
R
Old 10-02-2009, 09:12 AM

As a kid and a teen, my best girlfriend knew that I got spanked as punishment by my grandmother. She was also subject to spanking punishments so we had a common ground. But after I had some spanking 'adventures' with boys I could never quite bring myself to talk with her about it, although I did hint about it.

The boys who spanked me in my preteen and teen years (there were three) should remember those episodes, but probably didn't understand that deep down I was, and am, really a submissive bottom. I didn't really understand it then myself at a deep level, and it wasn't until after I met my guy that I everything opened up and was made clear to me. But that still didn't mean that I went shouting it to the mountaintops!

My guy and I are very private in our spanking relationship, which is largely foreplay for us, with some 'therapy" as well for stress relief. I suspect however than my good friend Michelle knows or suspects, although I've never discussed it openly. But she would be the only one, and she would see it as the sexual foreplay that it is.

Last edited by Farmgirl; 01-06-2010 at 10:46 AM.
Old 10-03-2009, 02:09 AM

A few of my friends know. The others suspect. But no family members know about it.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:14 PM
bent4herpaddle

I have hinted/joked around with a few friends...mostly female friends about it. If I date anyone for any length of time I talk about it. I've had mostly good luck with g/f's getting into it to some degree. Spanking and other related activities are deal breakers for me. If a woman is grossed out by it or to conservative to do it etc... then there is no point in continuing a relationship with her.

I have no interest in "coming out" to my friends or family... the thought kind of repulses me.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:51 PM

spanked amber

That is really cute that coworkers smack each other at work. Seems that it is common in some women's work places my wife says that too.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:17 PM

Only one for sure

My used-to-be-vanilla husband knows, for sure. And one female friend; she and I have a discipline arrangement for when we don't work out as scheduled.

Two other people might suspect, though: once a neighbor came by unexpectedly and may have seen some toys we carelessly left in sight. Similar thing happened with grown-up son, but not sure in that case. Taught me to be careful about what I left out!

Texringer
Old 10-26-2009, 03:03 AM

The wife knows of course, but for her it's hard to miss considering she's the one getting turned over (but we met through alt.com, so definitely she likes). Of my family my brother might suspect but has the tact to keep it to himself. My friends don't know and don't need to know. My mother in law knows how my wife is wired. My wife never officially told her that I do spank her but sometimes drops some hints, so she probably suspects that her daughter has found someone who gives her what she desires.
Of my wife's friends one of them knows, she's a Dom herself and she once asked me if it "works" when I spank my wife (in terms of how it effects our relationship, since she got pissed off with her boyfriend and considered introducing him to certain measures... she never did though and neither did she stay with him). As far as I know non of her other friends know anything.