MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-07-2009, 01:21 AM

Spanker's Clothing

Maybe this is a fetish within a fetish, but I am very hung up on what my female spanker is wearing. In my fantasies, she is always dressed in a rather business-like manner, for example, a white blouse, short navy skirt, pantyhose (not in fashion, I'm afraid) and of course, high heels. I invariably envision bright red finger nails and full make-up.

Any comments on this? And by the way, what do you lady subs prefer your man to wear? A business suit? Jeans and t-shirt? Or...???
Old 10-07-2009, 09:34 AM

Well, our relationship is M/F, which appears to be the opposite of yours, so what I have to say may be entirely superfluous to you.

My guy likes me best in lingerie, so of course I have a wide variety of it. His favorite is probably the purple corselette with the bottom out of it. He also likes to have me strip slowly before going over his lap.

For his 40th birthday I bought an entirely red lingerie ensemble, bustier, garter belt, panties and stockings. I wanted to convince him that 40 wasn't "over the hill." It worked very well! (You can probably tell by now that our spankings are erotic, and foreplay)

As for what he's wearing, I couldn't care less, except that he needs to be able to get out of it quickly!

Last edited by Farmgirl; 10-07-2009 at 09:38 AM.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:50 PM

My spankee just bought and showed me a nice pair of bottomless panty hose. I would like to see her wear them to a business dinner along with a sexy business type dress. I will be sitting at the bar watching her naughty behavior and teasing. I will then meet her at our "den" after her "meeting" and administer her a spanking she will never forget. I think I will wear a suit as well and use my tie to secure her on the four post bed.