MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-22-2007, 06:15 PM

See, I consider the spankings we got at FMS simply 'play spankings'.

sarah
Old 04-23-2007, 12:30 AM

Yes a distiction but...

If we are talking strictly private play (and I hope so becasue I don't want nor do I want to see any erotic spanking in public) then I think once you move into erotic spankings with some one it's hard to stop at the GG line and not go further.

That said if playing with others still happens I definately think that a GG spanking DOES NOT give anyone the right to explore.

Boundaries are our friends,
Kaylex
Old 04-23-2007, 01:05 PM

For me they are completely different. A GG spanking can be erotic, but it may not be depending on the mood and the tone of what is going on. An erotic spanking is that and only that for me. The start, middle, and end of that type of spanking is different from the get go! As always, I tend to agree with Gary. Our spanking community is very diverse and we all feel and percieve things from our own perspectives...thank goodness for diversity!

Veronica
Old 04-23-2007, 11:37 PM

A GG doesn't have to be erotic

I have given GG spankings before without having them be erotic in nature. I don't explore areas other than the bottom unless the person is my girlfriend. I will, however, give someone a very light spanking or generous warm-up if they've done something really nice.
Old 04-25-2007, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica Daniels View Post
Our spanking community is very diverse and we all feel and percieve things from our own perspectives...thank goodness for diversity!

Veronica
This is SO true. I grew up with a conservative background (so much for that now!) and it took a long time for me to grasp this concept and really embrace it.

There are lots of twists and turns on the spanking fetish. And they all can be cool. If someone posts something that doesn't particularly "fit" with what turns your crank, keep looking...or post something yourself to jump-start it.

We won't bite! And if anyone does, I'll bitch-slap 'em!
Old 04-25-2007, 02:32 PM

I agree with GG and erotic being different.. I have experienced many GG spankings from various Tops and Switches.. However I have never experienced an erotic one but feel that it should be with someone that I'm definitely comfortable with in taking that extra step.. and not one to be done in a party setting. That's more of a private room type of deal.. Hehe.. Such as "Get a room!" type of thing.