MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-23-2007, 04:48 AM
bont15

Pictures from across the pond

Spanking is alive and well in the UK.

For a limited time I've posted some pictures of my long time (25 years and counting) partner Janet in various spanking positions at:
Flickr.com/photos/bont15

I also post as 'southernman' in the bondage and spanking section of stockingsandheels.co.uk (free, but you may neeed to register)

My two books of short CP stories - for many of whom Janet was an inspiration - are a few years old now but, I think, still available on Amazon inthe UK at least They are.
'Managing Mrs Burton' and 'School Reunion', both under the deliberately androgenous nom de plume 'Laurel Aspen' and published by Chimera.

Cheers

Darren
Old 11-24-2007, 10:30 PM
cary

flickr link didn't work

I tried Flickr.com/photos/bont15.

It didn't work. I got a message saying " If you aren't logged in, you can turn SafeSearch off if you wish, but only on a per-search basis, via Advanced Search." I didn't know I was doing a search.

I clicked on advanced search, I got a screen that said nothing about safe search. That seems typical for any site run by Yahoo. They don't want to spend the money to do anything right.

I did a search on safesearch in the help forum and got 354 topics. I quickly gave up there trying to figure out what was going on.

I did a search in google on the phrase "flickr sucks" and got 838 hits.

Does anyone know of a reliable photo site that works?
Old 11-25-2007, 03:04 AM
bont15

I've never had any problem with Flickr. Register for free - no need if you're already a Yahoo member - set your search to open and it'll stay that way. They have at least a dozen spanking pic sites.

S&H currently down in th short term.

Regards

Darren
Old 11-25-2007, 03:38 AM
bont15

further to above - go to 'your account' then 'privacy & permissions' easy peasy lemon squeezy and the pictures are worth it...