MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-10-2010, 11:34 AM

Cool Last Call for Vendors for Tropical Beach Party June 4-6 2010

Vending at the 2010 Tropical Beach Party Vendor Fair:

We have been asked by several people about vending at The Tropical Beach Party 2010 presented by Florida Moonshine June 4 – 6th. There will be a vendor's fair and welcome reception on the evening of June 4th. from 7- 10.30 p.m.

We are only allowing 10 vendors to ensure that everyone does as well as possible. We have found that when you have too many vendors, especially some selling the same products, nobody really does that well.

The cost for vending will be the same as last year, $100, and must be received by May 15th. As a vendor you will have an 8 foot by 30" (or thereabouts) table at the Friday night vendors' fair and meet and greet which will run from 7 to 10 p.m. You may also vend from your own room for the whole weekend. Only party attendees may participate in vending.

In the same manner as at last years party all our vendors will receive a half page advertisement in our souvenir program as well as being allowed to add promotional material ( business cards, flyers, discount coupons) to the welcome packets that all of our guests will receive. You will also be featured in our pre-party online publicity and I can assure you of maximum exposure for both you and your company.

At present we only have four vacant spots available so if you are interested in vending you need to contact us as soon as possible. After all the spots are filled we will make a short list so that if any vendor drops out you will be offered the available spot. If you ask those that vended at last years party I think they will tell you that it was definitely worth their time in both immediate sales, exposure to a target group and follow-up sales.

If you are interested in being a vendor at one of the world's premier spanking parties or would like more information about the opportunity please contact Kay at nightowl0305@gmail.com. Send your payments to vend to:

Florida Moonshine LLC
PO Box 7541,
Wesley Chapel,
FL 33545

Please make sure you attach a note or put on the check the name you want us to use when announcing you as a vendor for the party. Also if you have a ready made ad (jpg would be best) for the program, email to me so that I can get it to the copy person.

Thanks again so much for vending this year. We look forward to seeing you there.