MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 04-15-2007, 02:14 PM

Spanking, Skinnydipping, and Streaking

Here is a something that has occurred to me to ask. Does anyone have any experiences, know of any stories or incidents, even any fantasies involving spanking and public nudity, or being caught naked where you were'nt supposed to be?
Situations like someone getting caught skinnydipping or sunbathing nude, and getting spanked by a parent or someone. Or of streakers getting spanked.Spankings on nude beaches or campgrounds.
Certainly plots for some good stories.
Old 04-22-2007, 02:01 PM

As an ex-cop I've run across my share of folks doing stuff in various states of undress. For those caught "in flagrante delecto," I wasn't one of those cops who made them do a roadside interview in the buff - I just asked them to get dressed and get a room someplace (in which case dressing would be optional, I suppose).

Alas, the vast majority of my contact with naked people involved folks you wouldn't really want to see naked, and whose reasons for being naked involved lack of mental capacity more often than friskiness.
Old 04-22-2007, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinluver View Post
Here is a something that has occurred to me to ask. Does anyone have any experiences, know of any stories or incidents, even any fantasies involving spanking and public nudity, or being caught naked where you were'nt supposed to be?
I'm not sure about the real cases, but I suspect that human psychology being what it is, that fantasy cases should abound. Sounds like the basis for an excellent story, to me. I've just been encouraging story writing in some other posts, so perhaps this is a good topic for one of our gifted writers to pick up.