MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite spanking website

Old 09-10-2007, 02:37 PM

TSC update. Kailee's spanking interview

Kailee is back and she is at TSC! The delightfuly bratty beauty sits down with Ms. Veronica for an in-depth and revealing interview. In a mere six minutes any Kailee fan will be pleased to learn about what one of the industries most recognizable stars has to say about herself and spanking in general. Veronica does a wonderful job by asking what seems to be just the right questions of Kailee from a fans stand point. I won't say anymore except you need to watch it.
Seven minutes into this 10+ minute video Kailee finds herself out of her jeans and over Ms. V's lap. Two 1 minute spankings follow. Her very sexy panties stay up for the first set and then down they come to reveal one of the industries most spankable bottom.
Watching Kailee's facial expressions is great fun. She obviously is into riding the sensations she's experiencing and one suspects that the release she speaks of afterwards is both sexual and emotional. While this is fairly mild as her sessions go I found this spanking to be revealing in several ways. I was left feeling that she let herself be a little vulnerable with Ms. V and you get the sesne that she trusts her quite a lot. There is an onscreen dynamic between two strong willed personalities here that makes their scenes together crackle.
I'm sure there will be much more intense scenes in the future but this one is certainly a special moment in Kailee's on screen library.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0123.jpg
Views:	1607
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	38   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0174.jpg
Views:	1631
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	39