MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 06-27-2007, 01:41 AM

too embarrassed?

I would love to be spanked by a man, playing a father/daughter type role for the spanking. However, there's no way this fantasy will ever become a reality because I'd be way too embarrassed. Anyone have the same problem? Any suggestions?
Old 06-27-2007, 02:11 AM

Try showing up at a BU party dressed in pigtails and a schoolgirl skirt. See how many "daddies" approach. Asking will be less problematic than you think.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfkmcm View Post
I would love to be spanked by a man, playing a father/daughter type role for the spanking. However, there's no way this fantasy will ever become a reality because I'd be way too embarrassed. Anyone have the same problem? Any suggestions?
I don't have that problem just dress like a brat act like a brat and sooner or later you get it like a brat. Just remember you asked for it,
Old 06-27-2007, 10:40 AM

I believe a lot more people than you think have that same fantasy and have no problem talking to you about and acting it out. If you go to a spanking party I am sure it could happen for you. I am sure some of the "Daddy's" on this board will repond to you just from reading this post. Remember this is a safe place and a place where we are into all kinds of spanking fantasies, and just becuasde some people may not relate to your particular fantasy does not mean that 100 other people will. It is OK to talk about your spanking fantasies here. No need to feel ashamed!

Veronica Daniels
Old 06-27-2007, 06:23 PM

well said Veronica. and remember rfkmcm, your embarrassment will only heighten or add to the scenario. you just have to get past enough of it to take the first step towards making it a reality.

Gary D.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:21 PM

Keep the fantasy, but set the reality question aside for now. Give yourself time to get your feet wet around here. Read, chat, get to know people as people, not just as potential Daddies. Make yourself comfortable and make some friends.

After you know people and develop relationships based on who you are (not just the role you play), it may be less scary to approach the possiblity of turning fantasy into the real thing.