MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-07-2006, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie_spades View Post
You know Gary. The thing with spanking is that time really is of the essence and given the aforementioned, it makes complete sense for you to make the hour drive to she that lives one hour away, as opposed to getting on a 3 hour flight... just speaking from a completely unbiased view here.
Hmmm, Gary. Would length and intensity of a spanking be directly proportional to time elapsed between the earning of one and the consequent application?
Old 11-07-2006, 09:10 PM

It's kind of like a complex math equation. There's a formula involved with X equaling number of miles away from punishment site and so on...
Old 11-07-2006, 11:36 PM

1 hour, 3 hours...whatever !!!! I didn't start it ! But if I have to be spanked just because I'm closer, then the other "afore mentioned" should have to stand in the corner for 3 hours to make up for being too far away.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 11-07-2006, 11:44 PM

Three hours of corner time??? Sheesh. That's punishing the spanker in my book.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
Three hours of corner time??? Sheesh. That's punishing the spanker in my book.
In this instance, thats a bad thing because...?
Old 11-08-2006, 12:09 AM

Ok, let me get caught up here. The first thing I notice is some blatantly obvious similarities between the lists of implements and their effects as listed by Miss Amber and Miss Katie. It is obvious to me, as I'm sure it is to everyone else, that someone peeked on their neighbors paper. Now using a very complex mathematical equation that I won't bore any of you with, I have concluded that Miss Katie must have barrowed some items from Ambers paper. Last time I checked that was most definitely a paddling offence.

Now to address this bickering back and forth between the two of you (Katie & Amber). I think RG's suggestion about a trip to the wood shed is a splendid idea. I am also quite certain that Gary is correct about fighting being a paddling offence. Since I am the paddle EXPERT here and it appears as if Katie, Amber, and myself have committed to being at the Dallas All State Spanking Party in March, I will be happy address the issue then. Gary sharpen that pencil and get that equation figured out.
Old 11-08-2006, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Paddles View Post
...it appears as if Katie, Amber, and myself have committed to being at the Dallas All State Spanking Party in March, I will be happy address the issue then. Gary sharpen that pencil and get that equation figured out.
Oh, and Gary. Absolutely have your camera there and ready. We all anticipate the conclusion of this one.
Old 11-08-2006, 12:44 AM
katie_spades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Paddles View Post
Ok, let me get caught up here. The first thing I notice is some blatantly obvious similarities between the lists of implements and their effects as listed by Miss Amber and Miss Katie. It is obvious to me, as I'm sure it is to everyone else, that someone peeked on their neighbors paper. Now using a very complex mathematical equation that I won't bore any of you with, I have concluded that Miss Katie must have barrowed some items from Ambers paper. Last time I checked that was most definitely a paddling offence.

Now to address this bickering back and forth between the two of you (Katie & Amber). I think RG's suggestion about a trip to the wood shed is a splendid idea. I am also quite certain that Gary is correct about fighting being a paddling offence. Since I am the paddle EXPERT here and it appears as if Katie, Amber, and myself have committed to being at the Dallas All State Spanking Party in March, I will be happy address the issue then. Gary sharpen that pencil and get that equation figured out.
Okay, first of all Amber committed, not me. I am hoping to be there but not sure if I can be... and of course I copied Amber's paper and made my own modifications... I have enough work, LOL.

I have the eq figured out. The duration X length of spanking is divided by velocity = distance and in this case, that is 1, and I believe that is the distance Amber is from you... now snap to it!
Old 11-08-2006, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Okay, first of all Amber committed, not me. I am hoping to be there but not sure if I can be... and of course I copied Amber's paper and made my own modifications... I have enough work, LOL...
Yes, I'm sure that "staying out of trouble" for you Katie, is a FULL time job.
Old 11-08-2006, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Okay, first of all Amber committed, not me. I am hoping to be there but not sure if I can be... and of course I copied Amber's paper and made my own modifications... I have enough work, LOL.

I have the eq figured out. The duration X length of spanking is divided by velocity = distance and in this case, that is 1, and I believe that is the distance Amber is from you... now snap to it!
Ladies and gentlemen, we have confession. Katie, dear, I will give you the honor of choosing which of my paddles will be used to address this issue. I know that will be a very difficult task for you since everyone knows how much you absolutely adore wooden paddles . The torture of having to wait till March to make that decision, will be simply unbearable, I'm sure. Speaking of March, I'm sure you can find time in your busy schedule to make the trip to Texas so that you can take your medicine like a big girl. Now SNAP TO IT young lady.

Last edited by Wood Paddles; 11-08-2006 at 02:25 AM.