MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 03-12-2008, 02:04 AM

My first spanking story Pt 1

I have posted this elsewhere but I want to post it here as well.

I was sitting home alone, spending my birthday the same way I had since I turned 21, watching the news channels and drinking a beer. All my friends had forgotten my birthday again and had made other plans. I wasn't the least bit surprised. Sometimes it seemed like people only cared when they wanted something from me.

It was getting late and I was about to go to bed when a knock came at the door. I went to the door and opened it. Standing there was one person I hope would have remembered my birthday. Her name was Hailey and she was the closest friend I have. I was surprised she was there since she had told me she was going to be out of town for a few days around my birthay.

"Hailey, what are doing here? Come in." I said as I let her in.

"Well, I got back in town early and thought I would come over and see how your birthday was going. Apparently not that good." she said as she took her coat off and laid it over the back of a chair.

"Yeah this has been my day." I said as I watched her in her short skirt that almost let you get a good look at what was under it as she moved. She was a truly beautiful woman.

"In that case, I guess I have something for you that will improve your day." she said as she smiled slyly at me. "Its something I know you have wanted for a long time too. So sit down and enjoy."

I sat down on the couch, my thoughts wandering as to what she was planning. She began taking off her shoes, leaving on the black thigh high stockings she had on under them. Then she began unbuttoning her shirt, revealing that she was not wearing a bra. Her breasts were perky and perfect in my opinion and I couldn't stop staring.

"I like where this is going. I had no idea you were so naughty."

"The best is yet to come. And naughty is only the beginning."

She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her black thong matching her stockings. I could hardly belive this was happening. She smiled and seductively took off her panties and threw them at me. They were moist.

"I know how you feel about me so those are part of your present. The next part is I am going to give you something I know you have wanted to do to me for a long time." she said as she bent over the arm of the couch. Turning to face me she spoke again. "I am going to let you spank me for your birthday."

Looking at her bent over like that, my mind and body acted as one. I got up and walked behind her. I spent a few moments looking at the beautiful globes that were her ass and what was shown as well. I was spellbound.

"Come on, I've been waiting for a chance to do this and I know how much you have wanted to do this. So give me what I deserve."

I needed no more encouragement than that. I raised my hand and delivered the first blow. She gasped as I reached back and got ready to deliver the next one on the other cheek. I landed smack after smack on her bottom and she let out moan after moan as I did. After about twenty minutes, her bottom was as red as an apple. I stepped back and admired my work.

"That was amazing. I didn't know a spanking could be this exciting and fun." she said. "I think I may have cum."

I felt her shaved pussy and could tell how wet she was.

"I think you did and I am flattered that you enjoyed that so much. That had to have been the best birthday present anyone has ever given me. Thank you for this."

She stood up and embraced me with the tighest hug I have ever gotten.

"You're welcome. I think that this is only the begining of the fun we can have tonight and later as well."

She kissed me and walked over to where she dropped her clothes and took the belt out of her skirt and began walking towards my bedroom.

"I'm ready for an encore, how about you?" she said as she played with the belt.

This was becoming the best birthday ever.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:43 PM

Pretty nice and not just for a first story, but overall. Birthday spankings are the best!!

Thanks for posting!

sarah
Old 03-14-2008, 03:25 PM

so she put the happy back in birthday! Good work-keep up the writing