MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 05-20-2008, 02:45 PM

Caned by school councellor for fighting

I was having a bad week, my girlfriend broke up with me, my parents were giving me a hard time, school in general was getting to me. So between classes when I saw one of my friends (Mike) talking to my ex, I decided to call him on it. We had some words that turned into a shouting match that turned into pushing and shoving. Before any punches were thrown one of our female teachers heard us yelling and broke us up and took us to the councellors office.

The teacher had us sit in front of the secrtiary's desk while she explained to the councellors secritary what happened and gave her both our names and then left. The secritary told us to stay put and she would be right back, and she walked into the councellors office. A few minets later she returned and told us he would call both of our parents and to return after school to discuss our punishemnt, and to go back to class.

I turned red knowing that after school was when he gave me my last spanking and I would more than likely be going over his knee for another bare bottom spanking. Even though I was into spanking I did not like it the last time, it hurt more than I expected and was the most embarassing thing that had ever happened to me in my 18 years of life.

After my last class I reluctantly went to the councellors office, I saw my friend sitting in front of the secritary and sat next to him. She told us that now we were both there we could go in, and I asked together? And she replied yes. We opened the door and walked in the councellor was sitting at his desk and told us to stand in front of him, which we did. He told us that he had a long talk with both of our parents and they agreed with him that we needed a severe punishment and our grades would not allow us to be suspended. He then explained that our parents agreed to the punishment we were going to be given and that if we did not comply we would be kicked out of school and home.

With that he reached behind his desk and pulled out a cane, stood up and told my friend that since this is his first visit he would only be recieving 6 strokes of the cane, then he told him to take off his clothes. My friend turned beat red, and the councellor told him sternly "now!" As my frend removed his shoes the councellor told me to go to the back of the room and watch carefully because I was next. As my friend took off his shirt I realized I was going to watch him get spanked, and that was a fantasy of mine. As he took off his pants I had a lot of mixed emotions, I was turned on, scared, and embarassed.

Mike was standing in front of the councellor in his red boxers and white socks, and the councellor told him to take them off too. Mike reached down to his socks and the councellor cut him off, "you can leave them on, but your boxers need to come off" my friend then whined "why?" and the councellor responded, "if you don't want me to take them off and give you more strokes you had better get them off" and Mike reached into the waistband and slowly pulled them down and off.

Since Mike and I have seperate PE classes I had never seen him nude before, he had a small bottom and from the back I could tell he had a nice body. I got an erection knowing that he was going to get a fully nude caning for something I did. The councellor helped Mike bend over the desk and spread his leggs, then told him to hold that position and count. In that position he was completely exposed, his balls and penis were hanging between his spread cheeks.

The councellor asked Mike if he was ready, and Mike said he was. He swooshed the cane through the air a few times, then rubbed it on Mikes botttom. The he reared back and as he swang foward the cane made the swoosh sound then the sound of it striking bare skin, Mike lunged foward and let out a quiet cry. I saw a dark red line appear on Mikes bottom where the cane struck him. As the councellor reared back for another swing and asked Mike if he was forgetting something and he replied "one". For the second stroke, I watched as Mikes penis and balls bounced as the cane made contact with his bottom. After the third stroke poor Mike started to get louder with his cries and started to move around more, the councellor told him to stop moving around unless he wanted more. After the fifth stroke I heard Mike sniffle like he was starting to cry, then after the final stroke he was alowed to stand and I saw he had six perfect red lines on his bottom.

The councellor told Mike to get dressed, then looked at me and explained because I had already seen him once and I was the cause of the fight I would be reciving 12 strokes of the cane. Then he told me to take off my clothes, as I removed my shoes I looked at Mike and saw that his face was red and there was tears in his eyes but he did not cry. I slowly removed my shirt and pants, I was standing there in my tightly whities, and the councellor told me to hurry up and take them off. Mike was sitting in a chair next to me and I knew if I took off my underwear he would see me full frontal nude. The councellor got mad and told me to get them off now, and I reluctantly removed them trying unsucessfully to hide my nudity from my friend.

After I was completly naked (except my white socks) the councellor put me into the same position that Mike was in, I was embarassed knowing that Mike could see everything (he was still next to me. I knew if Mike wanted to he could have got a great unobstructed view of my penis, the councellor saw that Mike was dressed and told him to go to the back of the room and watch what would happen if he ever did anything like this again. I knew from the back he would be able to see everything, and I even felt my butthole was exposed. I was so embarassed that my friend was going to watch me get a fully nude caning.

I heard the cane swish and I knew it was almost time, the councellor asked me if I was ready and I said that I was. I felt the cane rubbing on my bare bottom, then it was gone the councellor reminded me to count. I heard the can swoosh trough the air and crack on my bare bottom, I felt the sting, then another one, he was caning me faster than he did my friend. After the sixth stroke I was in tears, not crying but tears were running down my face, the councellor told me that I was marking up really well and he needs to put some cream on my bottom to avoid breaking the skin if he hits the same spot. He told me to stay in position and he used the intercom to call the secritary, he asked her if she had any hand cream, and told her to bring it in. I stood up and asked if I could cover up, and he told me that she had already seen me naked once so what is the big deal (um, the six cane marks) he told me to get back into position. As soon as I got back into position I heard the door open, I heard her walk behind me and say "that is bad isn't it?" I immedately got an erection knowing she looked at me fully naked with six cane marks on my bottom. She handed the councellor the cream and he dumped some on his hands, and I cried, "let me do it" and he said that I would not know where to put it. He gentally rubbed the cream on my bottom and it started to feel better, he brushed across my butthole a few times unintentionally (I think). He gave the cream back to the secritary and asked me if I was ready again, and I told him I thought so. He did not waste any time and the cane swooshed again, then the sting, After the 10th stroke I started to cry then after the 12th I was bawling. He told me to get dressed and go home, as I passed the secritary she smiled and said I deserved it.

When I got home I looked in the mirror, my bottom was red and brused I slept on my stomach and did not change for gym for a week afterwards.