MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-12-2007, 06:50 PM

Spanking Parties/Events

There have been a number of spanking parties mentioned in posted messages and in chat lately. Shadow Lane hosts the most well known, in all probability. I thought a compilation and review thread might be both interesting and beneficial. So, if you have ever been to an organized, public spanking event (i.e. has a name to go with it), please post and list all the ones that you have attended, with the following information for each:

NAME OF EVENT

BRIEF DESCRIPTION INFORMATION

REVIEW (including your opinion of how good or not it was)

RECOMMEND TO OTHERS?
Old 01-12-2007, 07:56 PM

NAME OF EVENT: i attend the BottomsUp parties in Dallas that are held like every other month and have attended the last two soon to be three Texas Allstate Spanking Parties

BRIEF DESCRIPTION INFORMATION: umm well there's like spanking going on lol.. description enough? BottomsUp is group in Dallas that holds parties every other month. You've probably seen info about it on groups. Allstate is a party that's held onced a year for a whole weekend. It's rotated between San Antonio an Dallas.

REVIEW (including your opinion of how good or not it was)They're both awesome fun. The people are so nice an so much fun to get to know. It didnt take me long to feel like part of their lil' Spanking family

RECOMMEND TO OTHERS?i HIGHLY recommend
Old 01-12-2007, 09:39 PM

NAME OF EVENT: Florida Moonshine

BRIEF DESCRIPTION INFORMATION: This tampa based group has a "theme" party about every 2-3 months. For example, back to school party, sock hop party, and in Feb., Valentine Fantasy Weekend. These parties are usually weekend long events starting on friday evening, and going thru a farewell Sunday brunch. One of the members even caters the event which is covered by our "entrance" fee. On months we don't have a party we frequently get together at a munch at a local resturant

REVIEW (including your opinion of how good or not it was): The parties are limited to between 20-40 people depending where the party is. There is no alcohol provided, but some bring a bottle of wine....there is usually a newbie orientation to the rules and an icebreaker to get things started. Then the fun begins....plays in private rooms, public rooms.....laughing, hijinx bratting and lots of munchies and water. The play goes on into the early morning hours and picks up again the next evening. Sunday brunches are the bomb and allows for more talking playing and of course spanking. There is always much merriment and high energy. Newbies are encouraged to watch and/or play. All levels of spanking play (fun, serious, light, heavy) is available.

The Feb party will be at a local hotel and will have a main suite for eats and socialzing....Vendors, and planned events will continue thoughout the weekend. Many people from out of the state as well from out of the country will be attending.... Again, the fun and play will be in full Florida Moonshine style.

RECOMMEND TO OTHERS?: ABSOLUTELY!!! The group remains close year round and the closer the parties get the more bantering there is on line and on phone.... The parties are always safe and fun even for a newbie or single female, young or old(er). They have become my second family
Old 01-13-2007, 12:36 AM

NAME OF EVENT Shadow Lane Parties

BRIEF DESCRIPTION INFORMATION A 3-4 day weekend in Las Vegas that includes vendor fairs, ballroom dancing, a great dj, and spanking parties in the hotel suites.

REVIEW (including your opinion of how good or not it was) I've attended four so far with mixed results. I've had my heart broken on several occasions, I've been disappointed by not getting to spend enough time with certian folks, but then again, I dished out a whole lot of spankings as well.

RECOMMEND TO OTHERS? OH LORD YES!!!! Hundreds of people come from all over the country to these parties. There's great atmosphere, fun parties, and hope springs eternal. Outstanding
Old 01-13-2007, 07:47 AM

NAME OF EVENT: I have attended the Bottoms Up parties in Dallas along with the Texas All State Party as well. Have had to twice cancel out on Shadow Lane within a week before the parties due to schedule conflicts ( drat)

REVIEW: Lots and lots of spanking fun. Regular parties are a one night event, held Bi monthly. All State is a weekend long affair.

BRIEF DESCRIPTION: A chance/place to play in a structered, semi formal setting. Along with the spanking, there is food / refreshment and the chance to visit old friends and/or make new ones.

RECOMMEND TO OTHERS: ABSOLUTELY! A highly enjoyable time no matter what your level of interest or play is. Especially recommended to folks new to the scene, as rules / guidelines are in place and activities well monitored, thus providing a safe and comfortable setting! Many of the friends and contacts I now have might not have been possible without attending these parties.

Gary D.