MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-16-2007, 11:39 AM

The Kaylex and Emmy Show.

Just a little joke that requires your participation!

For those of you who heard about this, lucky you. For those of you who didn't... what a shame.

My dear friend Kaylex and I are under the impression that there needs to be Spank TV. All spanking all the time, and you get it on normal cable!

There would be commercials featuring Ian from Loundon Tanners (you should hear our immitation of that one) Amaturespanking.com, and Chad's Paddels. Other commercials are welcome. Oh yes and the one for Arnica.

The most popular show would be the Emmy and Kaylex show. A spanking disscussion show where Emmy and Kaylex disscuss frequently and not so frequently asked questions about the spanking scene.

Since we may never really be able to get our show underway, because GaryS refuses to support us on amaturespanking. Boo. You Top! We're going to do it as a forum thread, participation from the our studio audience is greatly appricieted.

Today's disscussion topic on the Emmy and Kaylex show:

*gets announce voice in check*

"Kaylex, there is much debate on the sensual feel of a spanking. Diffrent implements, diffrent feelings. We all know this to be true, but let's disscuss it a little furthur. Why do some people prefer the softness of leather over the harshness of the wood paddle? When we all know that they could take a good dose of both and survive? Also what about those special implements that can put a bottom into subspace so quickly it leaves the top with little to do, but then put in other hands can leave such a sting that it causes the bottom to squirm. For instance, the flogger, and the infamous Chad Strap that you, myself, and my dear freind Emily are familar with. What are your thoughts, Kaylex? As well as the the members of the studio audience?"
Old 03-16-2007, 12:04 PM

I have a spagettie-thin,very flexible 16 inch piece of rubber that I can make "heaven" or "hell". It's great for those "hard to reach" places.
Hot-spanker
Old 03-16-2007, 01:25 PM

Come on up to NY. We have public access channels here that would LOVE to put this programming on the air.

It's not the toy but the one who wields it. We had a thread before where we noted that ANY wood or leather implement can either be sweet & sensual or harsh and unforgiving depending on the top's ability to use it. I still believe that.

Now I'm wondering what other shows are on your network. Maybe our own game show version of Press Your Luck where brats see how far they can push a top before they get spanked. Or The Punishment Show where the really naughty get what they've earned. Endless possibilities I tell you.
Old 03-16-2007, 06:25 PM

BV I like that Press Your Luck Show I think that would be fun!!!
Well Emmy, I have to say I do perfer leather over wood. I guess its because i can take more from leather. Wood has me squirming to quickly! Hate it with a passion!!!

Marcie
Old 03-16-2007, 09:53 PM

In my experience any an every implement ive ever felt could be made to feel absolutely heavenly... but in the next instance have me begging for mercy lol... There are just some implements i adore so much id prefer them to stay in the good girl spanking implement category..
Old 03-16-2007, 11:11 PM

So much participation already

Thanks for the intro Emmy! That's right you heard it here first folks all spanking all the time. THanks so much for those of you who have weighed in thus far.

Please remember, this is our show... NOT OUR NETWORK. If by chance another show pops up wed be happy to advertise for it. (but its more fun if you have an accent, or a catch phrase that we can make fun of if that is the case).

As far as implements go... I say variety is key! I dont like having anything in the good or bad category. Take floggers wow first experience OUCH! second experience WOW! I like surprises!

Studio audience?
Old 03-17-2007, 10:03 AM
rangerboy

Spanking Channel

Oh Girls!!!! Loads of possibilites.

Game shows; a talk show where the guests are spanking celebs......I'm sure a sitcom with the Daniels would be a hit. I'd love to see a mainstream, Rated R, Hollywood movie about our kink....The Secretary came close but not quite.

Hmmmmmm......the After School Specials could be pretty cool.....

I've got to give this one some more thought.

By the way, this is going to sound like I'm joking but I'm dead serious....I was glad to see all of the young folks at the party in Texas....it tells me that this kink of ours will live on......you young folks have got to pick up the paddle...er....I mean torch and carry on.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:59 AM

we wont let You down RB Sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerboy View Post
Oh Girls!!!! Loads of possibilites.

GBy the way, this is going to sound like I'm joking but I'm dead serious....I was glad to see all of the young folks at the party in Texas....it tells me that this kink of ours will live on......you young folks have got to pick up the paddle...er....I mean torch and carry on.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily View Post
we wont let You down RB Sir
I know i am definitely up for the task for keeping the kink going....i'd be lost withut it....

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 03-17-2007, 06:36 PM

By the way, this is going to sound like I'm joking but I'm dead serious....I was glad to see all of the young folks at the party in Texas....it tells me that this kink of ours will live on......you young folks have got to pick up the paddle...er....I mean torch and carry on.

I'm doing my best to teach them RB.

Gary D.