MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-16-2007, 02:23 PM

Ultimate Bratting Ideas.

Since I'm on a posting roll today.... I thought I would start of thread of ultimate bratting pranks.

My input.

I'm going to wear a skort intstead of a skirt. Looks like a skirt, but you lift it up and there are shorts. How fun is that????

Now, my fellow brats, please make other suggestion. I know my brat pack will have some comments!
Old 03-16-2007, 05:42 PM

I will have you remove that blasted skort completely and blister your bottom thoroughly for wearing such a despicable item.

Gary D.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:49 PM

I'll second Gary D's verdict. This goes right up there with glitter use under "Bad ideas that'll get your bottom very sore."
Old 03-16-2007, 09:04 PM

Ultimate bratting ideas...lets see...how about replacing the Tops implements with nerf ones? Or uhm...put itching powder in their gloves...ok maybe that wouldnt be such a good idea coz they could spank you with that itchy hand then your butt would itch and sting. OH I know, Hide their keys so they couldnt go anywhere and spend more time with you.
Old 03-19-2007, 02:54 PM

I think a good idea would be putting fur on all the wood implements or just replacing them with bird feathers.... (not feathers as in like Tom did to my paddle!!)
Old 03-19-2007, 02:58 PM

I like those. Specifically the itchy gloves one by Lynne. Hehehe. That's something that I would.

But apparently I'm uber bratty cause I could talk all day long.

But I have brothers, so putting laxatives in ones breakfast was a normal prank in my house.

However. One time, I would love to hide all of a tops toys. And make a little clue map for each one of them. So he would have to take all day to find them. I'd have so much fun making up the clues, that I would even think of the spanking that would come afterwards.
Old 03-19-2007, 03:05 PM

Hmmm well....you could do a spin on the old standby fun of Christmas...remember a tiny box inside a bigger box inside a bigger box inside a...well you get the picture....

How about multiple layers of undergarments..start with a string thong, work to a big back thong....on to some hipster/boy shorts...on to some string bikinis...onto regular bikinis....onto some high cut briefs...onto some briefs....onto some panty hose.....you could fill in multiple pairs at any point along the way.....

hehe be funny to see how long it takes to unwrap that present

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:50 PM

Hide an seek the toys could make for a fun game at the May BU party.. hehe!! Or we could replace all the wood implements with feathers.. Replacing the Tops shoe strings w/ licorice is good for a giggle or two.. Or replacing all of tha soap with chocolate an running around like maniacs cussing up a storm.. i know how much certain Tops enjoy hearing the bottoms use profanities lol.. Putting Sooner (OU) logo's all over the lawns of Tops (GaryD for instance) whom are Texas Longhorn fans would be hysterical (GO HOGS!!)..
Old 03-19-2007, 08:59 PM

I still say hide the keys coz then the have to stay and spank us until we tell them where they are.

Last edited by lynne; 03-19-2007 at 09:08 PM.
Old 03-19-2007, 09:13 PM

Well let's see. Fill all of the holey toys with cotton batting. Wrap marbles in a wash cloth and put it on the soap dish on in the shower. When he grabs the wash rag and marbles fall all over the shower floor politely say "Oh Sir, I found your marbles" Then run. Fill all of his drawers, pockets, car etc with Easter grass. Make him sandwiches for lunch and leave the plastic on the chees. Fill his hub caps with marbles. Have a garage sale with all of his implements. Make sure to include a free box. Fill his shampoo bottle with dye.

Last edited by katy_spankwish; 03-19-2007 at 09:16 PM.