MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-07-2007, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah thorne View Post
hahahahahaha......

Excuse me while I compose myself and re-adjust my post-orgasmic spanking look.

sarah
Toldja it was rough living with her, folks! Kind of like trying to stay on a bucking bronco at a rodeo.

OK, OK, Ms. Walking Legalism. Perhaps I was wrong to say that I don't like to sexualize spankings. In certain contexts--particularly with a certain little sub that I know--I very much like to sexualize them at certain times. A better statement would have been to say that since I primarily see spanking from a discipline perspective that I prefer the white stuff because that fits that expression better.

I'm tellin' ya, guys. When she gets her degree this May, she just needs to keep right on going into law school. I've been telling her.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:13 AM

You all disappoint me. *sighs* I HATE white panties. Positively hate them. They're so "blah". You may not think "granny panties" when you see them, but they sure scream it when I look at them in the store.

Personally, I like lacey and the boyshort variety. I just think they're cute. Until recently, I don't think I even owned a single pair of panties that covered my whole ass, let alone granny panties... and even worse yet, white granny panties.

I'm too young to wear granny panties!
Old 01-07-2007, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurora View Post
You all disappoint me. *sighs* I HATE white panties. Positively hate them. They're so "blah". You may not think "granny panties" when you see them, but they sure scream it when I look at them in the store.

Personally, I like lacey and the boyshort variety. I just think they're cute. Until recently, I don't think I even owned a single pair of panties that covered my whole ass, let alone granny panties... and even worse yet, white granny panties.

I'm too young to wear granny panties!
White does not necessarilly denote "granny panties".......that's a highly overused term in my opinoin. The style of panties is not the main focus but as previouslt stated, the color white seems to add some starkness to the situation and a step back to earlier days especially in matters of discipline.
Plus, most of know how the younger ladies hate to wear plain white so it serves as a punishment in itself I still find the "bikini style panties" attractive, white or otherwise and they're certainly not what i would call "granny panties". Heavens!! am I getting old

Gary D.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:19 AM

You's guys are a bad influence. Here I am trying to save my pennies, and I got all het up to go underwear shopping! I restrained myself though and only bought one pair: seamless pink bikinis. I lost another pound so I deserved a treat anyway!

It's actually prudent to possess an array of colors and styles, for as someone pointed out, the pair you wear will depend on what else you're wearing over them. The current low-rider jeans can't be worn with traditional or hi-cut briefs; leggings are better with a thong. Contrary to popular belief, one should never wear white under white; use skin-tone-colored ones instead. Same goes for bras, by the way.

Last edited by Adelina; 01-07-2007 at 10:21 AM.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganHeadmaster View Post
I drive my models crazy with this question. They show up for shoots with colorful thongs, panties, miniskirts, and high heels. I tell them that's fine, but all it takes for a good punishment scene is faded blue jeans, plain old white briefs, and tennis shoes. Or a skirt and blouse, nothing fancy.

As far as the panties, plain white works for me. Like someone else said, they're coming down anyway. Thongs work for those who for whatever reason don't want to be completely bared - then you get maximum skin exposure and still protect the naughty parts."
OK. I've purposely stayed on the sidelines on this subject for a few days. But I've gotta admit I'm getting a big chuckle out of the responses.

MichHeadmaster, I'm ROFL at you talking about driving your models crazy. I do exactly the same thing. They cannot UNDERSTAND why in the world I would not want them wearing their fancy, given-much-thought-to, very skimpy panties.

Speaking with my "business hat" on here, I'd say 95% (and I'm not exaggerating) of our customers hate thongs on our models. By far and away the #1 choice of panties is white, cotton, bikini-type panties...followed (at a distant 2nd) by boy-shorts. The end. No more or less. Those are the facts. No model I've ever met wants to hear that. But that's just that.

We sickos like what we like!
Old 01-07-2007, 01:31 PM

You know, while I like the very feminine looking underwear (color: pink, etc) I also like cotton because they're the most comfortable. While I like the 'look' that lacy boycut panties give me, the lace is scratchy and unconfortable and makes me 'sweat' down there.

I abhor the granny panties in the vison we have of the high cut, Hanes type panties for women. But I have VERY nice, sexy white (as well as other colored) COTTON panties from ---- Victoria Secret. They come in bikini, low cut, thongs, boyshorts....whatever you like. But they are sexy while still being slightly traditional.

I believe my profile pic denotes one pair of my cotton VS panties.

sarah
Old 01-07-2007, 01:34 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Plain white briefs are always a fav of mine. Some light blue or pink are always workable too.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:02 PM

The whole reason for this topic was to prove a point to a certain young lady who was sent shopping last week for white panties. Despite her belief of being to cute to spank. This young lady did comply to the request and now fully understands the panty requirment here at the Tannery. White Cotton Panties. Now when the Gators beat Ohio this afternoon I will be batting 100. and a certain cheeky young "miss" is due for a very sore bottom.
~Ian.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:05 PM

I tried not to roll my eyes at that. I really, really did! But... well... ya see... the urge was just to demanding for me to resist.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:59 PM

Ohio is so gonna blister some Gator hiney tomorrow.. hehe!!

emily
Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTanner View Post
The whole reason for this topic was to prove a point to a certain young lady who was sent shopping last week for white panties. Despite her belief of being to cute to spank. This young lady did comply to the request and now fully understands the panty requirment here at the Tannery. White Cotton Panties. Now when the Gators beat Ohio this afternoon I will be batting 100. and a certain cheeky young "miss" is due for a very sore bottom.
~Ian.

Last edited by emily; 01-07-2007 at 03:03 PM. Reason: typo