MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 12-28-2006, 10:56 PM

Girls, Do You...Ahem...Shave?

OK, let me try to liven things up with a bit of an edgier topic.

Some girls like to shave their pubic hair, so that they are essentially hairless/bare in that region. On the surface, that doesn't particularly have anything to do with the spanking kink, of course, since anyone can, and does, do it. It has been my observation, however, that a higher proportion of girls into the spanking kink, and particularly girls who are bottoms/subs, do prefer to be shaven. Therein lies my questions:

(1) Girls of MSF, 'fess up - are you shaven?

(2) If so, why do you do it/like it? Does it relate to your spanking kink in any
way (or, at least, in any way that you'll admit )?

(3) Guys of MSF, do you like girls who are shaven, i.e. turn ON or turn OFF?
Does your preference have anything to do with your spanking kink?

OK, let's see if that garners any activity!
Old 12-29-2006, 12:32 AM

I've got a feeling I'm going to be in the minority of men here, but personally, I don't like girls being shaven. I guess it has something to do with the fact that I like to feel as if I'm with a mature woman and not a little girl.

And while I don't exactly like to have to work my way through the black forest, I do prefer a nice, lush triangle of pubic hair to a hairless crotch any day.
Old 12-29-2006, 01:10 AM

I love the shaved look, especially for spanking activites. But my hubby [vanilla] doesn't care for it since the stubble irritates his skin, so he would prefer that I not. I haven't been privy to any spanking activities lately anyway, so I've just been letting it go and letting it grow, which seems just fine to him. But if I were going to go out for a meet, I think I'd clip and crop a bit just to make things neater.
Old 12-29-2006, 03:52 AM

I positively destest body hair. I don't care if a guy wants to see it or not, he won't find it on me. I even shave my arms. Seriously! I don't know how to explain it, it just sort of makes me feel dirty. Besides, why is it okay to have hairy arms when you expect a girl to have smooth legs? Why it is permissable for any one body part to be more hairy than others?

I really don't think it has anything to do with my spanking kink, though. I don't do it to please my partner, I do it because I couldn't stand to be otherwise. I don't even mind the appearance of pubic hair on other girls. I don't like the way mine looks, it's as straight at the hair on my head, and just lays there limp and funny looking if I let it grow.
Old 12-29-2006, 10:30 AM

i am completely bare and have been for about a month or so. usually we like to have a little triangle or something but lately i've been given a rule to stay completely bare. i personally don't care either way, i just do what my owners want me to do... and lately this is what they want!

as to relation to spanking or D/s... i guess it can contribute to vulnerability-- i think that's why my owners want it on me (plus they like the view). but as for whether more spanko girls do it than regular girls... i'm not so sure about that. wouldn't you say, Rg, that you do more of this kind of information sharing with spanko girls than any other?

i think here may be your explanation. although i do appreciate your effort to give us a more R-rated topic.

persephone's submission
Old 12-29-2006, 11:49 AM

Pervert

RG, you pervert!

Of course, I am too shy to go into such intimate details about myself.

sarah
Old 12-29-2006, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah thorne View Post
Of course, I am too shy to go into such intimate details about myself.
So.....does that mean that I have to go into more intimate details about you?!!!

Do you want me to be the one to explain intimate details about you?!!!

Oh. And you. Shy to talk about this stuff? I'm sure that the others here who know you (aurora, persephone, Adelina) might have an observation or two about that.
Old 12-29-2006, 01:34 PM

sheesh....

I'll answer the question from my perspective. Obviously, I can't answer it from RG's perspective.

RG asked 1) Girls of MSF, 'fess up - are you shaven?

Yes I am. (Of course, YOU knew that! ) I shave completely down there.

RG asked: (2) If so, why do you do it/like it? Does it relate to your spanking kink in any way (or, at least, in any way that you'll admit )?

I dunno fully why I like it. I did it for my ex once, thought it looked totally silly, and said I wouldn't do it again. But then my first spanking partner liked it as well, and I did it for him once, and I've just kept it that way ever since. Now I like it - and think that hairy muffs look odd. (Nothing wrong with them - just they look foreign to me now)

Altho I initially shaved it as part of kink play, that isn't really why I like it. Hair feels....I dunno, messy. Shaving my muff makes it feel smooth, and the sensations during erotic activity is increased, which is the real appeal. I like the way it looks now, too.

sarah
Old 12-29-2006, 02:53 PM

Now that Sarah has spoken up, she's bugging me to put my own response down. Sheeesh. YOU guys try to have a strong-headed sub around the house all day!

In my case Sarah was the first person that I ever experienced the bare effect with. Just because of that--first time experience--it seemed a little strange, a little different. I was not turned off by it in any way, to be sure, but was very aware of the difference.

Now, down the road, I am totally converted. I love it. In fact, I would not want to go back at all now. 'tis a rule for her that she must keep the condition. I, too, like the cleaner look altogether. And in her post she alluded to the fact that it actually makes sex better for her, with stronger sensations. I find it to be much easier to engage in...mmm...activities which involve this part of the anatomy. And it has some pluses: it's easier on the skin, less scratchy, fewer strays hairs to be scattered around, and so on.

The only downside, I suppose, and it's on her side of the issue, is that it's a relatively high maintenance condition. You have to keep up with keeping it smooth. Otherwise, the stubble which breaks out in no more than a day or two can (1) be very scratchy to whoever encounters it, and (2) very itchy and irritating to the owner.

Last edited by RG_; 12-29-2006 at 03:11 PM.
Old 12-29-2006, 03:09 PM

I've never actually noticed the itch factor. My only issue is if you get the occasional razor burn. I haven't figured out how to maintain the smoothness and be stubblefree without actually irritating the skin more. I actually use an electric razor for the quick touchups so nobody should ever notice stubble.. that's never been an issue. If I know I"m going to be intimate with someone, all it takes is a quick buzz.

On a different note, I'd love to try the complete waxing thing. I just haven't figured out a tactful way of asking salons, "hey, do you wax cooters??" That, and then there's that whole spreading your legs wide open and exposing the goods to a total stranger.