MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite Video

Old 09-11-2007, 02:52 PM

Not a fave -Craig's List College girl - 4/10 max...

Quite a disapointment for $37...$15 maybe...very amateur.
The girl was cute, nice ass/tits/cunt, and she did take a good spanking in the end which made her cry, but...
I wouldn't describe the video anywhere near as intensely as the description on the site.
The Dom wasn't very "dommy".
The spanking technique was not of the professional variety.
Certainly the pussy spanking was weak. (I love spanking pussy, so I was expecting more, certainly after reading the description...)
The editting was terrible - the "editor" left in all the shots of his moving around the cameras, so we get great views of the ceiling, floor, and walls...
(and the customer gets charged for all these wasted minutes...)
You could often see the 2nd camera in the shot, which wasn't interesting, especially since it was very visible.
Cute girl. Get a better scenario, and take the time to do a better job and make a video worth paying for.
Amatspankings makes great vids for $25. Check out how other companies do their videos. Maybe even watch a few. (I've seen hundreds...)
Overall, not a pass. Better luck next time.