MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 05-29-2007, 06:18 PM

The Spanking Couple update 5/26/07

Hang on to your seats people. The Spanking Couple is taking off!

With there new twice weekly updates starting they bring the lovely Sierra Salem in for a interview and a well shot OTK with Ms. V. This is a warm-up with more to come I suspect. I truly love watching Sierra's facial expressions during a spanking. Nobody has a cuter pout than this lovely Lil' Lady!
The interview is short and to the point and Ms. V gets right to work. A nice OTK spanking that goes from her tight jeans to her lovely bare bottom in short order. This video highlights both Ladies in their element. Watch and enjoy!

I personally love to see these spanking models go to different companies because just as each spanker is different so is the sets and set-ups. This trend lets us see our favorites models in different situations. I have loved watching Sierra in all her different roles with different companies and hope many more models continue this trend.

An especially good advice column this time. Something I encourage the ladies to read!

A nice and campy story by Valorie is entertaining to read! I liked this one a lot.

Finally Ms. V's interviews with the influential women of spanking are all here. If your a spanking fan and haven't allready read them this is the place to find them all! Not to be missed I assure you! My only comment is that I wish some pictures went with the interviews! Still this is an amazing series!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2041Veronica.jpg
Views:	1620
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	16