MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 05-21-2007, 08:59 PM

How hot do you like it ? Another question from Amber

I figured I was entitled to a few actually, since I haven't asked any in awhile.

For Bottoms/Spankees : Well after a spanking, do you enjoy the after feel, perhaps a little soreness or sting as much as how it feels during the spanking & does light marking make you happy or grumpy ?

For Tops/Spankers : Do you prefer applying a faint pink, red, or deep red shade to a bottom ? Should the bottom be allowed to rub or not after an "earned" spanking ?
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 05-21-2007, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post

For Tops/Spankers : Do you prefer applying a faint pink, red, or deep red shade to a bottom ? Should the bottom be allowed to rub or not after an "earned" spanking ?
Toward a medium pink to a medium red, but not bruised, is just right for me. I also have a keen preference for placement, i.e. where the redness (and therefore, the sting) is on the bottom.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:06 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
my preference is warm and pink.....oh wait, that is my steak at Texas Roadhouse. As far as spanking goes...the redder the bedder.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:12 PM

I agree with RG. I don't like leaving bruises or welts. I like a nice deep even shade of red. Especially near the sweet spot.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:48 PM

Quote:

For Bottoms/Spankees : Well after a spanking, do you enjoy the after feel, perhaps a little soreness or sting as much as how it feels during the spanking & does light marking make you happy or grumpy ?
I love an afterfeel .... unfortunately i tend to heal so quickly that the sting and throb that i look for as a sense of accomplishment and reminder of good time isn't something i get alot.....I also am of the boat that doesn't mind a few bruises if they come up, but again i don't really mark for long except for one spot on my right cheek. I am never more happy when I get to wear a nice set of stripes from my tops cane though that is the best feeling for me...

Sherie...my two cents

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:20 PM

Quote:

I love having residual soreness! It's a nice reminder. I also don't mind marks, or even bruises altho I don't mark/bruise very easily. When I have actually sustained markings for more than a day, I check them often and, in a weird sick way, am actually a bit proud of them! When RG switched me for the first time, the switch actually ended up wrapping just a bit and leaving welts that lasted (ever so faintly, but still present) for months.

I have a topic that is somewhat related to this, but rather than hijack the thread, may pose it on a different thread.

sarah
Old 05-21-2007, 10:33 PM

I love the sting and heated feeling on my bum to last for hours afterwards. And I love the reddest hue possible from a hand spanking. I will actually look at my bum in the mirror several times to admire it, it also keeps turning me on for the rest of the night. I will rub my bum during a spanking only so that he'll hold my wrist aside and spank harder.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:06 PM

Sherie, I'm the same way....Love the spanking, the sting, etc, but the marks don't seem to last long enough for me anymore... I don't even like to rub afterward because I want the sting to LAST...... I too LOVE my cane stripes (DanDan got a new cane....yummmmy).....I like alittle brusing if it comes up, and I so love sitting down and feeling the uncomfortable feeling of a sore sweet spot....and although not a top, I prefer the redder the "bedder" as paully says.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:49 PM

I'll join the ranks of the women who love the afterfeel, the soreness and the marks... although I almost never mark anymore, which bums me out. I want evidence of what I took! -- Erica
Old 05-22-2007, 03:44 PM

I like to see nice light red from hand spanking and nice clear lines from caning. My lady likes a good glow with pain she can feel for a while afterwards