MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-09-2007, 12:13 AM

Where is Funbun...?

Where is Funbun?

Many members of Funbun's previous forum www.tenderbottoms.com wondered what happened with it. Well, due to unforeseen circumstances (posting of 'objectionable' material by a member) it is closed.

The good news though, that it will be continued..!

In close co-operation with a wonderful Adult Art Site called "Artastic". A creation of "Uasketcher" who has been running his "Underground" website for many years and wanted to add a forum. He loves to do animations and is a lover of spanking-art as well.

Within Artastic, a new sub forum is formed, called FunBun's Drawings. It uses the same software as many of you were used to at Tenderbottoms. (vBulletin)

When you like to become a member again or a new member, please email me at: funbun6@gmail.com and you will receive you the instructions to become a member.
Please make sure you add your age, sex, city or country you live in and whether you are a spanker or spankee when you email me.

Funbun (Many thanks to the Forum owner for assisting me to get into contact with the former members again)

PS I have added the openings-drawing, where Rosaleen Young is getting spanked...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rosaleen otk.jpg
Views:	1029
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	7  
Old 01-09-2007, 01:16 AM

Hmmmm....

I DON'T remember assisting you there, Funbun. But you're certainly welcome to use our forum to aide your cause!

Good luck to you and yours!
Old 01-09-2007, 05:33 PM

Thanks a lot Gary! I must have mixed you up with another Gary, who is already on my forum. Sorry fot that. So many members have trouble so I take every opportunity that I can.
Much appreciated... :-)

Funbun