MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 08-04-2011, 06:03 PM

spanking story fiction

he pulled me over his knee, peeled my underpants down and spanked my bare bottom, hundreds of times spankspankspank spankspank. i kicked and squirmed and screamed and he spanked me. he said that I needed a good spanking for a long time and continually spanked me and spanked me until i was very red and very sore. my bottom hurt like stinging fire. i reached back to rub and soothe my scorching bum-bum. he continued spanking me moving my hand as he smacked my naked behind. i ache and rub and am satisfied. he is satisfied too though his hand hurts a little. as i stand a little longer ,and place my hand on my tender bottom lightly he spanks me just a little bit more. we smile and spank my bottom a liittle bit together. then we leave to make wild love. my bottom hurts and loves it.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49O View Post
he pulled me over his knee, peeled my underpants down and spanked my bare bottom, hundreds of times spankspankspank spankspank. i kicked and squirmed and screamed and he spanked me. he said that I needed a good spanking for a long time and continually spanked me and spanked me until i was very red and very sore. my bottom hurt like stinging fire. i reached back to rub and soothe my scorching bum-bum. he continued spanking me moving my hand as he smacked my naked behind. i ache and rub and am satisfied. he is satisfied too though his hand hurts a little. as i stand a little longer ,and place my hand on my tender bottom lightly he spanks me just a little bit more. we smile and spank my bottom a liittle bit together. then we leave to make wild love. my bottom hurts and loves it.
490; This sounds like the one Rick gave you?
Old 08-06-2011, 08:15 PM

fantasy

this sir sammy is fantasy that is based on several spankings i've had.