MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite spanking website

Old 08-30-2007, 06:29 PM

TSC, Welcomes New Model Leela 8/30/07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. D and Ms. V are constantly looking to improve their site. So when Ms. Claire Fonda sends the lovely Leela their way to experience spanking the TSC way we all win. "Thank you Claire!"
Leela is a lovely and shapely young lady who admits in her introductionary interview that she is, "into spanking!"
After a quick but pleasent interview she prove this by submitting to a timed 2 minute hand spanking from Veronica. Panties up for the first minute, but then down they come for the second one. I don't think I've seen a girl enjoy an OTK session this much since the legendary Kirri Kelly. No doubt in my mind that this was simply a mere warm-up for this lovely lass as she proudly shows off her shapely pink bottom to the camera when she was done.

In her second session Leela admits she has been too lazy to keep up with her Yoga. So Ms. V being the caring lady she is gives her some incentive in the form of another OTK session using what I think is a London Tanners' leather paddle strap. First her dress come up and over the knee she goes from a warm up over her white panties. These soon come down from some bare bottomed leather and hand spanking. I don't know if SHE was motivated but I sure was.
Again this girl enjoys her session. I'm beginning to think it would quite a severe session to wipe that happy smile from her pretty face as Ms. V gives her what she obviously enjoys!

Finaly, in her latest, but hopefully not her last video she come to Ms. V with Hairbrush in hand to ask for a spanking for procrastinating in packing for a trip. Ms. V is very pleased with her confession and that she brought her own hairbrush. I think the look on her face is like a kid in a candy store.
A short discussion is soon followed be Leela almost eagerly assuming a stance, bending over an armchair. Ms. V quickly lifts her dress and pulls down her now familar white panties. Wasting no time she begin whacking leelas' offered back side. The hairbrush certainly get more reaction from her as she finds it hard to stand still for this. She is warned several times to hold her posistion as she "ouchs and Owws" her way through a rather firm hairbrushing. Still Ms. V can't stop her from smiling.
We are left with a closing shot of her bent over the chair, panties across the thighs of her long legs, and her firm round bottom nicely redened by the brush.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	leela16 Leela Interview.jpg
Views:	939
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	35   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1872Leela OTK Leather Paddle.jpg
Views:	928
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	36   Click image for larger version

Name:	leelaprocratinates23.jpg
Views:	943