MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 06-27-2010, 03:08 PM

TV Moms

For all of us oldtime tv sitcom spanking buffs: Which tv mom do you think would have given the hardest spankings? June Cleaver, Carol Brady, Shirley Partridge, Barbara Douglas, Donna Stone, Angela Bower or Ann Romano?

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 07-10-2010 at 11:26 AM.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:37 PM

I don't remember Carol Brady giving a spanking.
I thought you were asking what TV Mom you would like to spank!
Old 07-04-2010, 05:41 AM

tv moms

i don't think any of them gave spankings so that would be hard to tell. I agree with Poppa_Mark i would much rather see them spanked rather than see see them spank one of their screen kids although i do have to admit your stories where Carol spanks jan and marcia on brady bunch and where Anne spanks in one day at a time are great to imagine.
Jim
Old 07-04-2010, 10:23 AM

!

Ok then, which mom would you like to spank? Mine has to be Carol Brady. But I must admit Shirley Partridge looked ravishing in those short skirts during the first year of The Partridge Family,
You're right Poppa about Carol not spanking anyone, But can't one imagine? Every time I watch a oldtime sitcom I can fantasize about spanking. So many situations come up that would reward a spanking! Thinking back, probably the last actual spanking in a tv sitcom was back in the 50s. My Little Margie and the People's Choice come to mind. In which I've heard there were 3 during the run of The People's Choice! 2 given to Mandy (Patricia Breslin) But I've only seen one. And the third with Mandy spanking a teenage girl played by Carla Merey. .
As far as the hardest spanker fantasy goes, I would give my vote to Who's The Boss? Angela Bower.......I hear she packs a mean hairbrush!

Hey, Poppa & Jim; it was nice to have someone respond, Thank You!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 07-04-2010 at 10:32 AM.
Old 07-04-2010, 07:19 PM

tv moms

hi sammy, i have been away and have not checked the forum recently. I think ann romano would be the hardest spanker as once when she threatened her daughters with a spanking and their behavior changed right away and she did paddle a boy in one episode. As for ones i would like to see spanked Laura Petrie and Kathy Williams would be my fovorites and i really think Kate Bradley would have been the hardest spanker and wouldn't you just love to see Billie Jo, Bobbi Jo and Betty Jo in some serious otk . have a great 4th of July everyone.
Jim
Old 07-05-2010, 09:57 AM

Hi Jim; You're right up my alley about Kathy Williams (Marjorie Lord) She was my biggest fantasy spankee! She was threatened to have that shapely bottom smacked on 4 different occasions during the run of Make Room for Daddy. But sorry to say, she just received one bottom pat (Not even a slap)by Danny.
There was an episode of Petticoat Junction where the girls did get spanked but not on camera. As I recall Kate was angry about the girls not doing chores or somethig like that? And layed the knitting she was doing on a table and I think? reached up for Bobbie Jo saying something about teaching a lesson. Then in the next scene showing all 3 girls in their room. With Bobbie Jo & Billie Jo laying on their stomachs over the bed. While Betty Jo stood softly massaging her bottom referring to her mom as Spankingstein! Does anyone remember the exact circumstances of that episode?
Old 07-10-2010, 11:10 PM

tv moms

yes i do remember the episode on PJ, but i have tunnel vision as it happened so fast i just remember the part you refered to (spankingstein) was a great visual reference. Although Angela wielded a mean hairbrush i would like to see her on the recieveing end OTK with her bare behind bouncing under the hairbrush's dance.
JIm
Old 07-14-2010, 07:15 AM

First I had heard of the Petticoat Junction spanking. Wonder if there is a clip of it anywhere. Those 3 were certainly spankable. And there certainly was a of spanking references in the show PJ was spun off from, the Beverly Hillbillies.
This is not from the period people are talking about, but one TV Mom I would have loved to see give a spanking is Kristine Sutherland, Buffy's Mom. Would have been great, one of the times Buffy sneaked out of her room through the window, to have found her Mom waiting in her room with a hairbrush when she returned.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:44 AM

I might think that both Chip & Ernie of My Three Sons, would have eagerly taken a spanking from Barbara (Beverly Garland) their shapely step-mother!
Old 08-27-2010, 03:46 PM

Just a thought...Does Judge Marilyn Milian spank her teenage daughters?

Tags
brady