MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 02-19-2008, 03:58 PM

Vampires of Sorority Row

We've discussed the classic sorority paddling scene from the "B" horror movie, Sorority Babes in the Slime Ball Bowl-a-Rama. Now there may be another one of equal value, if not even better. I haven't seen Vampires of Sorority Row, but if the video clips at You Tube are any indication, it certainly has the potential to be the best one yet.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWxVfWZvTcE&NR=1

My only question is why can't they make a movie with a sorority paddling that doesn't include murder and mayhem? We see too way many things like vampires, murderers and blood thirsty imps in magic lamps and not enough hot chicks bending over. Movies like Killer Party, Cheerleader Autopsy also have nice paddling scenes but way too much blood and gore for me. Why can't Hollywood just do a light hearted movie about sexy coeds being paddled and spare us all of the gross theatrics?
Old 02-19-2008, 04:15 PM

I agree with yuo now lets produce our own movie and show them how it should be done
Old 02-22-2008, 09:56 AM

Is there any hand spanking? I think those butts would be perfect for such.
Old 02-22-2008, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkowalski89 View Post
Is there any hand spanking? I think those butts would be perfect for such.
I tend to doubt it, but since I haven't seen the movie, only those You Tube clips, I don't really know. But you reminded me of another point that I meant to bring up. That is, besides all the blood and gore, why do all of these movies have the pledges get whacked with these HUGE over sized paddles?
Old 07-23-2008, 11:56 AM
Hottie Housewife

Vampires of Sorority Row

Those bimbos are too stupid to live. That's why all the gore and mayhem. Lol. No girl on earth is that dumb. Think of it, a college coed sees her friends turning up missing, yet when she hears an eerie sounding noise in the cellar, she goes down there all by herself to investigate? Of course the light doesn't work so she takes a candle with her? Oh and let's not forget she's only wearing a nightshirt and panties! Lol.

And why does it always have to be the 20-something babes? How about a movie with 35 to 40 year old women who still look hot and have great looking behinds? Perhaps undergoing initiation for the Desperate Housewives Club.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:04 PM

Looks like tha clib was removed due to violations..

Im all about vampires their just super sexy... I dont think garbage like that sould be allowed to degrade that image..
Old 07-24-2008, 06:36 AM
Hottie Housewife

Vampires of Sorority Row

Emily, I never saw Vampires of Sorority Row. I'm sure it was a classic. Lol. I was replying to Jackie's comment about the gore and mayhem in the run of the mill slasher/horror movies. They amuse the hell out of me because the characters are ridiculous. As for vampires, you're right, they're irresistibly sexy.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottie Housewife View Post
How about a movie with 35 to 40 year old women who still look hot and have great looking behinds? Perhaps undergoing initiation for the Desperate Housewives Club.
I would be in favor of that!
Old 07-25-2008, 02:00 PM

And there should have been spankings in the Bring It On! movies. Bratty, spoiled cheerleader types are natural candidates for well-deserved spankings.
And re sorority girls, how about a movie or video where their housemother does the paddling?
Old 11-26-2008, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie seven View Post
I would be in favor of that!

"great looking behinds" are much like Oprah's weight....they/it vary....I don't know what the tipping point is for spanking a woman when it comes to age...Kim Catrall is 52,I would spank her and hopefully she-me...hell,given her genetics to say nothing of the Surgeon's scapel,I'd spank her at 62,probably 72...

On the whole,I prefer women with small behinds and large bank accounts..........................colour me shallow....