MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 08-15-2007, 08:17 AM

Spanked for shoplifting MF/M

When I was 17 I got caught shoplifting from the local wal-mart and the store manager called my mom who came and picked me up from the store.

The ride home was silent, I was scared not knowing what to expect and my mom did not know what to do. When we got home she sent me to my room and told me she needed to cool off and make some phone calls.

About 2 hours later she called me out of my room and told me to get in the car. I was really scared and did not where we were going, my mom just said that we were going to one of her friends house's where he would teach me some disciplne. I was confused, I had never been spanked or anything so that was not even on my mind, I was just thinking he would put me to work or something.

When we pulled up to the house my mom gave me some simple instructions, she said "do whatever he tells you, if he tells me you gave him any lip don't even bother coming home" I was really scared but I was thinking it would be no big deal, I was wrong.

I knocked on the front door and an older man answered (about my mom's age mid 30's early 40's), and he let me in. I heard someone in the background doing dishes, he grabbed me by the arm and put my nose into a corner and told me to put my hands on my head and stay put. I heard the dishes being put away and I heard a woman's voice ask if he was ready and I turn my head enough to see a woman walk over to the couch and sit down.

I felt the man grab my arm and turn me around, before I even started to put my arms down me told me to keep them up. He asked me if I knew why I was there, and I replied yes. Then he asked why, and I replied I was caught shoplifting. Then he asked me what I thought my puishment should be and I replied, "I don't know maybe additional chores and grounded or something". He grumbled "if I was caught shoplifting at your age I would not have been able to sit for a week". That was the first anyone mentioned about a spanking and I am sure I turned as white as a ghost as he continued "and that's what you are gonna get a hard spanking" and I replied that I was 17 and to old to be spanked like a little kid. He just replied that I was too old to be breaking the law and I needed to learn a leason. He then told me to put my nose back into the corner.

I heard some movement and about 30 minets later he told me to turn around again, I turned around and saw the woman sitting on the couch with a coffee table in front of her with a paddle, brush a thick belt, and medical exam gloves on it. He told me to take off my clothes, and I studdered, "does she need to be here?" and pointed toward the woman. The man replied "yes she is here to make sure I stop when you have had enough". He repeated "take off your clothes or I will take them off for you". I am sure I was beet red as I pulled off my socks and shoes, I stalled as long as possible before pulling my shirt off. He told me to hurry up, and it's getting late as I was unzipping my jeans, I slowly pulled them down exposing my tighty whities, to both the man and the woman (still sitting on the couch). I did not notice but the man snapped on the medical exam gloves as I stepped out of my jeans. I was standing there with only my white underpants on when I noticed the gloves and I asked "what are thoes for?" as I asked I knew I did not want an answer.
He said "your mom wants me to check you to make sure you did not take anything else" and I replied "that won't be necesary, I didn't take anything else". He just said "there's only one way to be sure" and picked up all my removed cothes and took them to the woman on the couch and he told her to go thru them. He asked me if I was ready and I said no, he replied "let's just get this over with".

He told me to put my hands on my head again, and he told me to open my mouth, he looked inside and told me to lift my tougue. He looked at my arms, armpits, and legs. Then I felt him grab the waistband of my underwear and he pulled them all the way to the ground, I instinctly covered my privates to which he responded by reaching around me and giving me a hard smack on my bottom. I jumped and he said "I am sick of telling you to keep your hands on your head". I put my hands back on my head completely exposing my genitals to both him and his female friend, he rolled around my testicals, and looked at both the shaft and tip of my penis. He turned me around exposing my white bottom with a red handprint to his female friend, he looked at my back and legs, had me lift my feet to look at the bottoms. Then he spread my cheeks apart, and asked his friend to get the KY, she quickly returned and he walked me over to the coffee table, I saw him dip his index finger into the KY container. He told me to put my hands on the table, spread my legs wide, and bend over, I said no and he smacked my bottom again this time with his left hand it still hurt and I slowly got into position. I felt him rub some lube onto my butt hole and he told me to relax. Right, how was I supposed to relax I am totaly naked in a strangers house waiting to be given my first rectal exam then my first spanking with implements right in front of me, not to mention his wife (I found out later) was watching the entire thing! He told me to take a deep breath, and he slowly inserted his finger, it hurt a little (because I was not relaxed) and he inserted it all the way and turned his finger and rubbed my prostate for about 30 seconds, I had never been so embarassed and the night had barely even started. He pulled out his finger wiped off the extra lube and walked me back to the corner (hands back on my head).

After he got cleaned off he grabed my arm and led me to the couch, he pulled me over his lap and my head was in his wifes lap. He started with a hand spanking the spanks came down hard and fast and I could not help but to let out a few tears, his wife rubbed my head and after about 30 smacks she told him to stop. He walked me and my red bottom to the corner (again) with hands on head (again) and I heard some more movement but I dare not look.

After about 10 minets or so he grabed me and led me to this weird wooden bench type deal, I was to bend over it and his wife strapped down my arms while he spread my legs and straped them down I was completely exposed and could not move. I saw him go to the coffee table and grab the paddle, I felt a hard smack and I started to cry imediately and I continued to cry harder and harder for 30 smacks with the paddle, then his wife told him to stop.

I was bawling hard as they unstrapped me, and led me to the corner. The man left and I started to rub my bottom with my hands, and the wife walked over to me and told me I better stop and get back into position. She also told me that all we had left was 30 with the strap, she also said that with as red as my butt was I probibly would not be able to feel much more (she was wrong)

I heard the man come back and he grabbed the strap and grabbed me and took me to the bedroom, the bed had several pillows in the middle I was to center my genitals on the pillows and spread my arms and legs as far as possible. I got into the position and realized it made my bottom tight and I felt the air on my buthole so I know that was exposed as well. The man told me that I was going to get 30 smacks and I was expected to count, if I moved that smack would not count. He gave me the first one, and I started my bawling again, another one I had to concintrate on not moving. I did not move until #10, the smack landed and I moved my hips to the side, he changed positions had his wife spread my cheeks further apart and landed my #10 redo right on my buthole, I was stated bawling again, his wife wispered in my ear that that's what happens when you move. By #15 his wife said I was moving to much and we need a different position, she had me roll over on my back and held my legs up and apart, I was completely exposed again only this time I did not care I just wanted it to be over. He finished up fairly quicky (his wife helped me count)

After it was over they both left and told me to go to bed, I overheard them talking to my mom on speakerphone while I was trying to cry myself to sleep.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:56 PM
soretushy

That was pretty good! Ouch!!